- Investbank JSC will apply an individual approach to each borrower of the bankAdministrator • 2020-03-28 15:30:16In the conditions of emergency in the country, as a consequence of COVID-19, Investbank AD takes the following measures: it implements a relaxed procedure for examining the renegotiation of credit products for individuals and legal entities, in accordance with the specific needs of each borrower. Under this procedure, individuals with loans in the bank can renegotiate the terms of mortgage and consumer loans, credit overdraft, including credit card overdraft, using a grace period of principal for up to 12 months.
- Krasen Stanchev: Losses per day are 50 million BGN, the fiscal reserve is enough for 140 daysAdministrator • 2020-03-28 14:30:17In all measures from now on, every policy must be equal to everyone, because everyone is affected by the crisis. The economist Krasen Stanchev, founder of the Institute for Market Economics, expressed this opinion in the “Before All” programme “Horizon” programme.
- Fendt stops production of tractorsAdministrator • 2020-03-28 13:30:04Fendt's production stalled after it was left without parts to build new tractors. The affected facilities, which will be closed over the next three weeks, include the important sites of Marktoberdorf (tractors) and Asbah-Boymenheim (cabins).
- NSI: 508 thousand foreigners were in Bulgaria in February, almost 10 thousand of them — ItaliansAdministrator • 2020-03-28 12:30:16In February, on the verge of the coronavirus pandemic, Bulgaria was visited by a total of 508,008 foreigners, 42% of them were here for excursion or holiday purposes. This is what NSI data published a few minutes ago show. The rest of them were here for professional purposes, visiting, for treatment or something else.
- Fibank donates 1,000 tests for free research to COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-28 11:30:16Fibank (First Investment Bank) will join the donor campaign to combat the spread of coronavirus COVID-19. Thanks to the donation made by the bank, a total of 1000 people will be given the opportunity to be tested for the virus free of charge. The tests will be intended for the examination of citizens directed by their GP. The total number of tests for COVID-19 will be distributed between four medical institutions and laboratories: medical centresFiHealthcare and Neoclinic, laboratories Bodimed and Ramus. Donation covers the expenses for the purchase of the tests, and for conducting them at home or clinical settings.
- EC proposes changes to the budget for response of the COVID-19 epidemicAdministrator • 2020-03-28 08:30:04The European Commission says it is proposing budget changes to the fight against the Covid-19 epidemic, providing 75 million euros for the return of European citizens from abroad and for the stockpile of health equipment.
- Innovative startups want government supportAdministrator • 2020-03-28 07:30:20The Coalition of the Innovative Ecosystem, which includes startups, accelerators and investors for start-up business development in Bulgaria, called for immediate action to support innovative small and medium-sized enterprises in the initial phase and growing phase (startups and scaleups), move.bg reported.
- Gross external debt at the end of January 2020 is EUR 33.7 billionAdministrator • 2020-03-28 07:30:05The country's gross external debt at the end of January 2020 is 33 797 billion euros (52 percent of the projected gross domestic product /GDP), reports the Bulgarian National Bank.