- Fitch: Turkish economy to continue to grow after COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-07 01:30:17Turkey's economy will catch up with its sustained growth trend next year, according to Fitch Ratings (Fitch Ratings/ director Douglas Winslow, as quoted by the Anadolu Agency.
- Producers increase the donations of food that they have leftAdministrator • 2020-04-07 00:30:05Some producers are increasing their donations to Bulgarian Food Bank (BHB) because they are unable to realise their production, said Tsanka Milanova, director of BHB on the air of Bloomberg TV Bulgaria.
- Bae MVe sales shrank 20% in first quarterAdministrator • 2020-04-06 23:30:16Bae Em V (BMW) sold 20.6 percent fewer cars in the first quarter of the year compared to the same period last year as the coronavirus pandemic undercut sales in China, Europe and the U.S. This was announced today by the German automaker, quoted by DPA.
- The outbreak has slowed pace in Europe. Markets intensifiedAdministrator • 2020-04-06 21:30:17The week started positively for markets today, and the hope of Europe heading towards a possible coronavirus peak has energised investors, although the atmosphere continues to be alarming, France Press and BTA reported.
- IMF warns outbreak could spread againAdministrator • 2020-04-06 21:30:05The International Monetary Fund (IMF) welcomed limited but hopeful signals of recovery in China - the first country to suffer Covid-19.
- Italian tourism could lose €120 billion over pandemicAdministrator • 2020-04-06 20:30:17Italy's tourism sector losses from the spread of the coronavirus could reach around €120 billion by the end of 2020. This is predicted today by the president of the branch organization Confturismo (Confturismo) Luca Patane, reported BTA.
- The Ministry of Finance sold securities for BGN 200 millionAdministrator • 2020-04-06 20:30:04The Ministry of Finance reopened today a 5-year BG-denominated government securities (GS) issue released into circulation on 15 January 2020, maturing 15 January 2025, the Financial Office said.
- 643 have asked for help under the 60/40 scheme for 7231 workersAdministrator • 2020-04-06 19:30:17643 applications from employers have been submitted to the Employment Agency for compensation from the State for the preservation of jobs under the 60/40 scheme for the period of emergency. This is almost double the increase from the last working day of last week, the social ministry explained.