- Gross external debt at the end of January 2020 is EUR 33.7 billionAdministrator • 2020-03-28 07:30:05The country's gross external debt at the end of January 2020 is 33 797 billion euros (52 percent of the projected gross domestic product /GDP), reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- The binding phase of the market test for the terminal at Alexandroupolis - successfulAdministrator • 2020-03-28 06:30:19The binding phase of the market test for capacity reservation at the floating liquefied natural gas terminal off Alexandroupolis has ended successfully, the project company Gaztrade said.
- Moody's downgraded its car sales forecast sharply this yearAdministrator • 2020-03-28 05:30:17International rating agency Moody's (Moody's) downgraded its car sales forecast sharply today, with Western Europe expected to take the biggest blow amid a deepening coronavirus pandemic outside China, Reuters reported as quoted by BTA.
- NRA Publishes a Manual on Guaranteed Employee ClaimsAdministrator • 2020-03-28 05:30:03A manual on compulsory social and health insurance and guaranteed employee claims in case of employer insolvency 2020 is published on the NRA page, the NRA press center said.
- Moody's: Russian measures against coronavirus put pressure on banksAdministrator • 2020-03-28 04:30:18Russia's unique political response to the coronavirus pandemic will put pressure on the country's bank ratings, Moody's agency (Moody's) predicted today, as quoted by Reuters, BTA reports.
- Spain measures against wrongful dismissals over coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-28 03:30:18Spain's cabinet has approved measures to prevent employers from taking advantage of the coronavirus pandemic crisis and discharging workers unduly. This was announced today by Labour Minister Yolanda Diaz, quoted by Reuters.
- BACB acquires 8.7% of the capital of Fire JSC and 7.78% of the capital of Painetics ADAdministrator • 2020-03-28 03:30:06Bulgarian-American Credit Bank recorded shares from the capital increase of the companies “Painetics” AD and “Fire” AD. On 12.03.2020 The Bank signed agreements for subscription of newly issued shares in the capital of the companies, with which it acquired 7.78% of the capital of Paynetics AD and 8.7% of the capital of Fire AD.
- Russian Central Bank directs funds to small and medium-sized companiesAdministrator • 2020-03-28 02:30:16The Russian Central Bank (RCB) said today it would direct up to 150 billion rubles ($1.9 billion) to small and medium-sized companies to ensure they could seamlessly pay their employees' salaries, Reuters reported as quoted by BTA.