- AICB: The state can help by not hinderingAdministrator • 2020-03-27 19:30:16Over 1200 people have registered at the labour offices in Sofia in just 1 week, and for the past 7 days they have managed to find 320 unemployed. How do we overcome the economic crisis that has begun and save thousands of jobs?
- The price of one of the most beloved fruits soaked to the heavens because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-27 17:30:16The COVID-19 pandemic brings its unavoidable consequences on the global economy, and while various experts argue which will increase in price, the price of oranges has already moved upwards.
- Record 3.3m Americans left out of work in weekAdministrator • 2020-03-27 17:30:04Record numbers of unemployed Americans have registered at the labor bureau, world agencies report.
- Angry customers of Unicredit Bulbank before BLIC: They reduce working hours and do not notify us!Administrator • 2020-03-27 16:30:04“We understand that because of COVID-19, restrictive measures are imposed on retail establishments. But at the same time, Unicredit Bulbank does not deign to inform us either by SMS or by a message on its website that it will reduce its working hours.
- The Ombudsman pointed out what should happen to the cost of electricityAdministrator • 2020-03-27 15:30:15Ombudsman Diana Kovacheva does not support the draft decision of the EWRC, which keeps the price of electricity the same, although that of natural gas decreased by over 40 percent. This was announced by the Ombudsman's press centre.
- The important EU meeting started, Borisov is in video conferencingAdministrator • 2020-03-27 14:30:16The participation of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in the European Council (EU), which is held for the third time by videoconferencing. European leaders will coordinate efforts by Union countries to tackle COVID-19. This was reported by the Government Information Service
- This is how we can get rich during the pandemic.Administrator • 2020-03-27 13:30:17Serious appreciation of gold await experts. After the precious metal went up to 1700 dollars per troy ounce in the middle of the month, its price fell to 1460 dollars, “Trud” wrote.
- Former military airport Uzundzovo becomes parking for 3000 yards, this will ease traffic to TurkeyAdministrator • 2020-03-27 12:30:06The former military airport of Uzundzovo to become a parking lot for 3000 yards, Haskovo District Governor Dr. Stefka Zdravkova demanded on Wednesday.