- This is how we can get rich during the pandemic.Administrator • 2020-03-27 13:30:17Serious appreciation of gold await experts. After the precious metal went up to 1700 dollars per troy ounce in the middle of the month, its price fell to 1460 dollars, “Trud” wrote.
- Former military airport Uzundzovo becomes parking for 3000 yards, this will ease traffic to TurkeyAdministrator • 2020-03-27 12:30:06The former military airport of Uzundzovo to become a parking lot for 3000 yards, Haskovo District Governor Dr. Stefka Zdravkova demanded on Wednesday.
- Russia suspends all scheduled and charter flights from 27 MarchAdministrator • 2020-03-27 11:30:04Russia suspends all international flights as of Friday, March 27, at midnight. This is under a government decree introducing new measures to contain the coronavirus, France Press and TASS reported.
- Angelkova: We appeal who can accept a consumer voucherAdministrator • 2020-03-27 10:30:18We appeal for unity and solidarity to accept who can users voucher. This was what Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova told bTV.
- China to boost air freight capacityAdministrator • 2020-03-27 09:30:17China will take additional measures to increase air freight capacity abroad to stabilise supply chains, it was decided at a meeting led by Chinese Premier Li Keqiang on Tuesday, Radio China reported.
- Economic activity in France shrank by 35% due to quarantineAdministrator • 2020-03-27 07:30:09Economic activity and household spending in France fell 35 percent to about 65 percent from normal levels because of the coronavirus outbreak, the national statistics office said today, quoted by world agencies.
- Airbus cuts wing production for its planes in three weeksAdministrator • 2020-03-27 05:30:04European airliner Airbus (Airbus) has been cutting wing production for its planes for three weeks as it delays the workflow to introduce additional measures to protect the health and safety of its employees amid the coronavirus pandemic. This was announced today by the company, quoted by Reuters.
- Spanish minister: Speculation pushes up prices for medical productsAdministrator • 2020-03-27 04:30:04In the global market for medical supplies needed to combat the coronavirus pandemic, such as safety masks and tests, there is great speculation, driving up prices. This was stated today by Spain's Foreign Minister Arancha González, quoted by Reuters.