- China's alcohol industry with strong earnings growth in 2020Administrator • 2021-03-01 20:30:15China's major liquor production companies reported earnings growth of 11.7 percent year-on-year, reaching 179.2 billion yuan (nearly $28 billion) in 2020, according to data from the Ministry of Industry and Information, Radio China reported.
- Investment spending on projects in the EU increased to €251 billion in 2020Administrator • 2021-03-01 20:30:03In 2020, EU member states accelerated their cohesion policy investments by €70 billion, increasing their total cohesion costs to 251 billion euros, the Commission said.
- Ministry of Tourism begins payment of state aid of BGN 51 millionAdministrator • 2021-03-01 19:30:17The Ministry of Tourism is starting payment of state aid of £51m, the state department said. The Ministry's assessment committee has prepared the documents that can start transfers of amounts to companies, with accurate documents. These are 86 proposals and will receive the subsidy by order of the Minister of Tourism.
- Chinese investment in Australia has shrunk significantly in 2020.Administrator • 2021-03-01 19:30:03Chinese investment in Australia is reporting a drop of more than 61 per cent in 2020, figures released over the weekend by the Australian National University (ANU) show.
- Final: Gas in March became cheaper by 5.76%. It is expected in April to increaseAdministrator • 2021-03-01 18:30:14*28.64 BGN will cost megawatt-hour natural gas from today, March 1, (no prices for access, transmission, excise duty and VAT). For the first time in months, the price that EWRC approves on the day of its entry into force remains the same as Bulgargaz initially proposed. This means that there is stability of quotations on gas exchanges in Europe, whose values set 70 per cent of the price of gas in our country. For February the established price of natural gas by the regulator was 30.39 BGN per megawatt-hour, which means a decrease for March by 5.76%.
- Warren Buffett's conglomerate has earned over $80bn in 2020Administrator • 2021-02-28 19:30:17Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (Berkshire Hathaway Inc) conglomerate announced today that its quarterly operating profit rose 14 percent thanks to results from its insurance business, and total profit approached $36 billion amid sharp appreciation of shares in the company's portfolio (e.g. Apple/Apple Inc), Reuters reported.
- Bitcoin price fell to $44,600Administrator • 2021-02-28 18:30:14Bitcoin's course in Sunday trading slipped to the lowest level in the past 20 days, Reuters reported.
- Statistics: Improvement in construction and services in FebruaryAdministrator • 2021-02-26 23:30:15In February the total business climate indicator increases by 1.8 percentage points compared to the previous month, the National Statistical Institute reported. Improvement of business conjuncture has been recorded in construction and service sectors, while in industry and retail trade the indicator remains approximately at its January level.