- Restaurateurs repent for caretaker minister of tourismAdministrator • 2021-05-08 18:30:13The Association of Restaurants in Bulgaria /SZB/ and the Bulgarian Association of Restaurants /BAZ/ strongly object to the proposal of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association (BHRA/ its chairman, Georgi Shterev, to be appointed as official minister of tourism, said the two organizations.
- Nearly 295 thousand unemployed people started working in the pandemicAdministrator • 2021-05-07 20:30:04294,503 people have found work since the outbreak began in the country in March 2020. On average, more than 21,250 unemployed people start in a new workplace per month. In March, 25,147 people started work — 6917 more than Feb. This is what the Employment Agency data shows.
- Avramova: I will file a lawsuit against Mr. IlchovskiAdministrator • 2021-05-07 18:30:14“Mr. Ilchowsky's summoned by you, has made an accusation against me. How none of you, Mr. Sandov, Mr. Georgiev, thought to ask Mr. Ilchovski what my phone is. Tell me this phone so we can see if you have it or you're lying. I want to say that I will file a lawsuit to this man I saw that night for the first time”, retired Regional Minister Petya Avramova said during the revision committee. Her word was given shortly before 21 hours, 5 hours after the session began.
- China has frozen economic dialogue with Australia indefinitelyAdministrator • 2021-05-06 23:30:04China announced today that it is freezing its participation in strategic economic dialogue with Australia indefinitely, global agencies reported.
- ICJ reduced funds for 56 first-level spending units due to COVIDAdministrator • 2021-05-06 21:30:03A decree of the ICJ reduced funds for 56 first-level spending units due to coronavirus measures.
- Sofia in fifth place at low power pricesAdministrator • 2021-05-06 18:30:15Sofia ranked fifth among the lowest household electricity prices for April in Europe. This shows a study by VaaSeett, Energie-Control Austria and Hungary's Energy and Utilities Regulatory Authority.
- Bulgaria is the last in the price of labour in EuropeAdministrator • 2021-05-06 00:30:16On average, for Europe, labour costs (salary plus social security) amounts to 28 euros per hour of work. Their amount is formed by the gross salary and additional deductions, such as social insurance, BNT reported.
- Today is the last deadline for filing a tax return on incomeAdministrator • 2021-05-06 00:30:04Today is the last deadline in which we have to declare our income from last year and pay the contribution tax if we have one.