- Employers unanimously against a down payment of corporate taxAdministrator • 2020-03-21 12:30:18All four organizations - KRIB, AICB, BSP and BCCI, united in the Association of Bulgarian Employers' Organizations, issued a common position against the advance levies to be paid based on the profits of 2018.
- Dentists violate safety measures, make promotionsAdministrator • 2020-03-21 11:30:18Dental clinics have started dangerous and unfair promotions that can lead to the spread of coronavirus contamination. They are taking advantage of a part of the dentists having closed as a precaution and trying to attract people with promotions.
- Karanikolov: Our banking system is stable (Renovated)Administrator • 2020-03-21 10:30:05The banking system is stable and the BNB is keeping track of things. This is what Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov told Nova TV.
- Czech Republic takes 80% of salaries in firms hit by measures against Covid-19Administrator • 2020-03-21 09:30:08The Czech government will compensate firms harmed by measures to slow the spread of the coronavirus by taking on some of their wage costs, Prime Minister Andrej Babis reported as quoted by Reuters.
- Spain: All hotels in country to close due to Covid-19 outbreakAdministrator • 2020-03-21 08:30:16The Spanish government has ordered all hotels in the country to be closed because of the spread of the coronavirus outbreak, the health ministry said, as cited by global agencies.
- Bank of England cancels annual stress test of banksAdministrator • 2020-03-21 07:30:05The Bank of England announced on Friday that it was cancelling this year's stress test of eight major banks and building societies to allow them to focus on providing credit during the coronavirus crisis.
- BNB put into circulation the new 20 BGN banknoteAdministrator • 2020-03-21 06:30:17BNB put into circulation the new 20 BGN banknote. It is the third in the 2020 series, BNT relays.
- Trade in property and education with highest growth in wage costsAdministrator • 2020-03-21 05:30:15In the realm of property trading and education in the last quarter of 2019, there was the greatest growth in employers' salaries and insurance spending. This is what NSI figures circulated on Friday show. The increase was 19.6%, respectively, and 16.7% from a year earlier. Total for the entire economy, growth is 11.9% year-on-year.