- Alibegov: 60 to 40 measure won't work for establishmentsAdministrator • 2020-03-26 11:30:06The 60-40 measure will not work for small businesses because it is currently not working and it will be so for months, Richard Alibegov, president of the Association of Establishments in Bulgaria, told BBC VV. Thus, he commented on the government's proposal to take over 60% of the salaries of employees in proven companies, so as not to be made redundant. The condition is for the remaining 40% to be borne by employers.
- Chyna Unicom reported 11 per cent profit growth despite lower earningsAdministrator • 2020-03-26 10:30:17Chinese telecom operator Chyna Unicom said Monday its net profit reported 11 percent growth in 2019, despite a slight drop in revenue amid fierce competition in the sector, Radio China reports.
- They take the license of “Eurofootball”Administrator • 2020-03-26 09:30:05The license of the bookmaker Eurofootball Ltd will be revoked today by the State Gambling Commission, the company said. The meeting is from 11 o'clock and has only two points relating to the license of “Eurofootball”.
- Buses from the regional centers in Northwestern Bulgaria to Sofia stoppedAdministrator • 2020-03-26 08:30:16Because of the emergency situation and the measures introduced to prevent the spread of the coronavirus stopped buses to Sofia and almost all lines from the regional centers to the other settlements in the Northwest.
- Rise in major stock indexes in AsiaAdministrator • 2020-03-26 06:30:16Markets in Asia saw a rise in major stock indexes. Tokyo's Nikkei 225 climbed over 7%. Trade in Europe has also started in the green sector.
- The last to fly to and from SofiaAdministrator • 2020-03-26 06:30:04Four airlines are flying today to and from Sofia Airport. These are the last mohicans to keep the metropolitan airport open. Bulgaria air has flights from and to London (Heathrow), Berlin, Amsterdam, Varna. Wiz er flies to Paris, Copenhagen, London (Luton), Eindhoven, Frankfurt. BH Air has a flight from Delhi.
- Goods for the fight against Covid-19 to be free of customs duties and VAT on imports, Bulgaria wantsAdministrator • 2020-03-26 05:30:17A request for exemption from customs duties and VAT on medical goods related to the fight against Covid-19 on imports was approved by the government at its video session on Wednesday. It is up to the European Commission, the insistence is to include in the first general decision of the Commission.
- The municipality of Dobrich will facilitate business in the state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-03-26 05:30:05“The municipality of Dobrich will reduce 50 percent rents on municipal property sites that are used by companies during the state of emergency. Other measures to support business in the city are being developed” — Dobrich Mayor Yordan Yordanov announced at a press conference.