- The municipality of Dobrich will facilitate business in the state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-03-26 05:30:05“The municipality of Dobrich will reduce 50 percent rents on municipal property sites that are used by companies during the state of emergency. Other measures to support business in the city are being developed” — Dobrich Mayor Yordan Yordanov announced at a press conference.
- 5G charges halveAdministrator • 2020-03-26 04:30:17An average of 50 per cent cut the government's charges for using the 5G radiofrequency sector. This is done by a decree adopted at Wednesday's online session. Reduced charges are for introducing new generation high-speed wireless networks Approved reduction of the one-time fee for using bands in 800 MHz, 900 MHz, 1.5 GHz, 1800 MHz, 2100 MHz and 2.6 GHz in half.
- Three options for passengers with cancelled flights due to coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-26 03:30:16The passenger has three options if his flight is cancelled because of the coronavirus pandemic, European Commission spokesman Stefan de Kersmaker said, BNR reported.
- Germany bans entry of foreign seasonal workersAdministrator • 2020-03-26 02:30:17The German government has announced it is banning seasonal workers from abroad from entering the country to contain the spread of the coronavirus, AFP and BNR reported.
- They took the license of “Eurofootball” for three monthsAdministrator • 2020-03-26 02:30:05At its meeting held on 25.03.2020, the State Gambling Commission (DKH) decided on the basis of Art. 85, para. 1 of the Gambling Act to apply a forced administrative measure for temporary withdrawal for a period of three months of the issued licenses of Eurofootball Ltd. This was reported by the supervisory institution.
- The government approved the sale of buildings of the International Investment Bank in MoscowAdministrator • 2020-03-26 01:30:15The Council of Ministers approved Bulgaria's position for the sale of part of the building fund of the International Investment Bank in Moscow. This is the former bank of SIV (Council for Mutual Economic Assistance). The government's decision relates to the relocation of the bank's headquarters to Budapest and the possibilities for subsequent use of the Bank's building stock in Moscow.
- By up to BGN 700 million the capital of the Bulgarian Development Bank has been increased by up to BGN 700 millionAdministrator • 2020-03-26 00:30:16With the money will support small and medium-sized businesses affected by the COVID-19 pandemic
- The Court of Auditors buys from private persons 6.67% of the building in which it isAdministrator • 2020-03-26 00:30:03The Court of Auditors to conclude a contract for the purchase of part of property for the benefit of the State, which terminates joint ownership between the State and natural persons. That's what the Cabinet decided on Wednesday.