- This BMW news has devastated true fans of the brandAdministrator • 2020-03-25 11:30:04It is possible that from BMW Grouup ca to give a chance to a new course of the company. Thova jacno preccoubshenie na companiyata, predadé nemckoto izedanie na Motoor1.
- And Turkish Airlines stop flights to Sofia on Friday versus Saturday, a minute before midnightAdministrator • 2020-03-25 10:30:04Turkish Airlines also suspend flights to Sofia as of 23.59 on 27 March. In fact, the company is suspending all of its international flights except those to New York, Washington, Hong Kong, Moscow and Addis Ababa. The change is in effect until April 17, 2020.
- Kristalina Georgieva, IMF: Recession will be as severe as it was 10 years ago, 2021 will have a recoveryAdministrator • 2020-03-25 08:30:18The global recession this year will be at least as bad as it was during the financial crisis 10 years ago, but we have a chance there will be a recovery as early as 2021. This was stated by the Executive Director of the International Monetary Fund Kristalina Georgieva after a conference call with the heads of central banks and finance ministers of the G20 countries.
- Wall Street shares dropped 3%Administrator • 2020-03-25 07:30:16The value of Wall Street shares dropped 3 percent after Congress again failed to agree on a nearly $2 trillion financial injection for the coronavirus weakened U.S. economy, the Associated Press reported.
- More and more businesses in Wuhan are renewing workAdministrator • 2020-03-25 04:30:06In recent days, businesses in the Wuhan city's high-tech zone have been actively making applications to authorities to be allowed to resume work after being closed for more than two months because of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Seoul with $80bn against economic consequences of coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-25 03:30:17On Tuesday, South Korea doubled its planned economic rescue package to 100 trillion won ($80 billion) to save coronavirus affected companies and provide liquidity amid a crisis at stock and commodity bazaars, Reuters reports.
- MRDB redirects 40 million saved BGN under Operational Programme for Respiratory ApparatusAdministrator • 2020-03-25 02:30:1740 million leva saved from various priority axes of Operational Programme “Regions in Growth” are urgently redirected for the purchase of respiratory apparatus and protective medical clothing, the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works announced.
- Volkswagen stops making cars in Russia for 2 weeks over lack of partsAdministrator • 2020-03-25 02:30:04Volkswagen is halting production of cars in Russia for two weeks from March 30 due to a lack of components supplied by European plants to the concern, a representative of a concern told RIA Novosti.