- “Yazaki” temporarily closes its plants in Sliven and DimitrovgradAdministrator • 2020-03-24 22:30:21The manufacturer of Yazaki auto parts temporarily suspends production at the plants in Sliven and Dimitrovgrad for 11 days until 5 April. The Yambol plant will continue to operate, but with a limited volume of production. “These measures have been taken in response to the increasing prevalence of the COVID-19 coronavirus, in compliance with local and national health and safety measures, as well as the cessation of production of vehicles and original car equipment by many customers of the company,” the company reported.
- I-traffic plans from VIVACOM come with doubled MB for the entire duration of the contractAdministrator • 2020-03-24 21:30:18VIVACOM doubles the MB of all i-traffic plans, not only during the state of emergency, but for the entire duration of the contract. In addition, the company also gives an additional 2000 MB gift for each payment of a bill through the MyVivacom application. The special offer is valid upon conclusion of a new fixed-term contract or renewal of a current one by 20 April for all I-traffic plans, the telecom reported.
- France urges others out of work over Covid-19 to help in farmingAdministrator • 2020-03-24 20:30:19France has urged people left unemployed because of the coronavirus crisis created to help farmers harvest fruits and vegetables that would otherwise rot because of a lack of seasonal workers, Reuters reported.
- Snow lifted the price of electricity on the exchange by 27%Administrator • 2020-03-24 20:30:05Snow and chilling lifted the price of electricity on the energy exchange's “day ahead” platform. For tomorrow, March 25, 41,739 megawatt hours of basic electricity (with delivery between 1 and 24 hours) were traded for BGN 51.53 per megawatt hour. Peak energy (9-20 h) has an average price of 63.33 BGN, and after the peak - from 1 to 8 and from 21 to 24 h, has a price of 39.73 BGN.
- Greek Finance Minister: Coronavirus will put our economy into recessionAdministrator • 2020-03-24 19:30:16Greece's economy will shrink this year because of a blockade imposed to stop the spread of the coronavirus, the country's finance minister said, but specified that the expected recession would be temporary, Reuters reported.
- Here's how many tests for COVID-19 we have ordered, with their arrival soil...Administrator • 2020-03-24 07:30:161 million tests for the coronavirus Covid-19 was requested by Bulgaria under the common European order, it became clear from the words of Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, who is in Pernik for the launch of the new plumbing.
- Businessman Georgi Gergov with a huge gesture in the battle with COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-24 06:30:16Businessman Georgi Gergov has donated 300,000 leva to build the new coronavirus laboratory in Plovdiv. This was stated by Mayor Zdravko Dimitrov at the briefing in the Municipality.
- Dzhambazki declared victory for Bulgaria, but also a serious warningAdministrator • 2020-03-24 05:30:16The Mobility Package has died and must be forgotten. Fighting the disease implies discipline, personal hygiene, personal responsibility. This comment was made by the MEP Angel Dzhambazki.