- Dzhambazki declared victory for Bulgaria, but also a serious warningAdministrator • 2020-03-24 05:30:16The Mobility Package has died and must be forgotten. Fighting the disease implies discipline, personal hygiene, personal responsibility. This comment was made by the MEP Angel Dzhambazki.
- The current on the exchange plummeted to 1.48 st.Administrator • 2020-03-24 04:30:18Prices fall since March 9, the day after in Bulgaria
- Give vouchers for vacation instead of return moneyAdministrator • 2020-03-24 03:30:16
- 88% of China's agricultural enterprises have resumed workAdministrator • 2020-03-24 02:30:16At a press conference held yesterday of the press office of the State Council of China, a representative of the Ministry of Agriculture said that at the moment there is a visible improvement in the supply of agricultural products throughout the country, the situation in the province of Hubei, which is the most affected by the epidemic of COVID-19, transmits “Radio China”.
- Coronavirus will cost Germany up to €729 billionAdministrator • 2020-03-24 00:30:16Germany's Institute for Economic Research (IFO) announced on Monday that the coronavirus crisis could cost the country's economy between 255 and 729 billion euros in the current year, BNR reports.
- US: Unemployment could reach up to 30%Administrator • 2020-03-23 22:30:17The president of the St. Louis Federal Reserve Bank said the U.S. unemployment rate could reach 30 percent in the second quarter of 2020 due to interruptions to combat coronavirus, BGNES reported.
- Burgas will have a new road for 63 million BGN. (Graphics)Administrator • 2020-03-23 22:30:05Burgas will acquire a new road 4 km long, which will take part of the traffic from heavy trucks outside the city. The bypass road, which will have several traffic nodes type “clover” will allow traffic coming from Varna to go directly to the highway “Trakia” instead of crossing part of Burgas. The site will cost about BGN 63 million with VAT — this is the marginal price according to the public procurement for selection of a builder launched today by the Road Infrastructure Agency.
- Stock indexes in Europe and Asia continue their free fallAdministrator • 2020-03-23 21:30:18On European exchanges, prices continue to fall in early weekly trading. Investors are reacting to uncertainty surrounding Covid-19.