- Burgas will have a new road for 63 million BGN. (Graphics)Administrator • 2020-03-23 22:30:05Burgas will acquire a new road 4 km long, which will take part of the traffic from heavy trucks outside the city. The bypass road, which will have several traffic nodes type “clover” will allow traffic coming from Varna to go directly to the highway “Trakia” instead of crossing part of Burgas. The site will cost about BGN 63 million with VAT — this is the marginal price according to the public procurement for selection of a builder launched today by the Road Infrastructure Agency.
- Stock indexes in Europe and Asia continue their free fallAdministrator • 2020-03-23 21:30:18On European exchanges, prices continue to fall in early weekly trading. Investors are reacting to uncertainty surrounding Covid-19.
- Expert Vanya Grigorova offers socio-economic shield because of Kovid-19Administrator • 2020-03-23 21:30:06Expert Vanya Grigorova offers a minimal socio-economic shield because of the coronavirus crisis. The proposals were disclosed by Grigorova on Facebook. For BTA she specified that part of the measures are of KT “Support”, others of the Association “Solidarity Bulgaria” and the Operational Headquarters for Food and Beverage.
- The price of the current exchange collapsed to 0.1 BGN per MWhAdministrator • 2020-03-23 19:30:17Record low electricity prices of almost zero leva were today on the electricity exchange, reported capital.bg. From 3 am to 12 noon deliveries were carried out at prices in the range from 0.1 to 0.39 leva per megawatt hour. For comparison - at the beginning of March tariffs of over 100 BGN/MWh were usual for the morning and noon hours of the day.
- 3221 unemployed started work during the state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-03-23 18:30:15In the period 16-20 March, 6894 unemployed registered in the labour bureaus, including people who returned from abroad. During the same period work in the primary market 3 221 unemployed began.
- Germany gives €600 billion to companies affected by COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-23 11:30:17The German government is expected to adopt a rescue financial package on Monday for businesses hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic, which will amount to 600 billion euros. This is what the German edition Handelsblatt wrote after seeing the proposed bill.
- World expert wrote off the economy of Europe at least until the end of the yearAdministrator • 2020-03-23 11:30:04Europe will fall into recession because of the crisis triggered by the coronavirus, Sarah Fowler of Oxford Analytics told BNR.
- Everyone is hoarding, and that's the truth about prices in storesAdministrator • 2020-03-23 10:30:21The market price index /ITC/, which reflects wholesale grocery prices, climbed 3.26 per cent this week to 1.615 points, among five weeks the index level was smoothly falling. This is reported by the State Commission on Commodity Exchange and Markets/DCSBT/.