- Shanghai continues to be attractive to investorsAdministrator • 2021-05-25 23:30:16Amid the rapid recovery of China's economy, the country's financial hub Shanghai continues to be attractive for foreign investment.
- Branimir Botev: We lost the Russian tourists the Germans are pushing for very low pricesAdministrator • 2021-05-25 23:30:03We are worried that the last year tourism in Bulgarians is developing despite the administration and not with the help of the administration — often because of chaotic decisions the industry is hindering”.
- Poland's LOT stopped flights to and over Belarus, Spain's Iberia is also bypassingAdministrator • 2021-05-25 22:30:03Polish airline LOT (LOT) stopped flights to Minsk and identified alternative routes for planes passing over the territory of Belarus. This was announced by the spokesman of the air carrier Krzysztof Mochulski to the Polish Press Agency.
- European Commission allocates €511 million for Bulgaria under SUREAdministrator • 2021-05-25 21:30:17The European Commission has allocated €14,137 billion to 12 EU Member States under the seventh tranche of financial support under the SURE instrument. As part of today's operations Belgium received €2 billion, Bulgaria 511 million euros, Cyprus €124 million, Greece €2.54 billion, Spain €3.37 billion, Italy €751 million, Lithuania €355 million, Latvia €113 million, Malta €177 million, Poland 1.56 EUR 2.41 billion, Portugal €2.41 billion and Estonia €230 million.
- Bulgaria is among EU countries with biggest increase in business registrationsAdministrator • 2021-05-25 21:30:04In the first quarter of 2021, registrations of new businesses in the EU increased slightly compared to the previous quarter - by 0.3 per cent, Eurostat reported today.
- Greece to accept tourists vaccinated with Russian vaccineAdministrator • 2021-05-25 20:30:15Greek Foreign Minister Nikos Dendias said today that tourists who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 with Russia's Sputnik V vaccine will be able to travel without a problem to Greece, though the European Union has not yet included this vaccine in the bloc's planned immunisation passport, surrender DPA.
- Bulgaria wants to import more of our agricultural products in ChinaAdministrator • 2021-05-25 20:30:03Prime Minister Stefan Yanev held a meeting with the Ambassador of the People's Republic of China Dong Xiaozzyun. They reaffirmed the desire for a positive agenda in bilateral relations, to strengthen economic and trade ties and continue dialogue on topics of mutual interest.
- TUI does not accept reservations for Bulgaria until at least 27 JuneAdministrator • 2021-05-25 19:30:15TUI does not accept reservations for Bulgaria until at least 27 June, including Turkey, Egypt, Costa Rica and others, writes dailypost.co.uk.