- Steady growth in online retail sales for the first quarter in ChinaAdministrator • 2021-05-05 22:30:13Online retail sales maintained steady growth in the first quarter of the year as the economy continues to recover from the impact of COVID-19. They rose 29.9 percent year-on-year, taking their volume to 2.81 trillion yuan ($434.5 billion), according to data released by the Commerce Department.
- 90 177 cars returned to Sofia, waiting for another 407,393 on 9 MayAdministrator • 2021-05-05 21:30:0590,177 cars returned to Sofia on May 4th, when the last day off was around the Easter holidays, 407,393 more cars are expected to return by 9 May. This is evident from the announcement of the Road Infrastructure Agency (API).
- NRA: Over half a million individuals filed tax returnsAdministrator • 2021-05-05 19:30:04Over 85% of returns were submitted online
- OECD expert: Good outlook and continued opening up of China will continue to attract foreign investmentAdministrator • 2021-05-04 20:30:16Director of the Office for Chinese Economic Policy at the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Margit Morna in an interview with Xinhua Agency and said that because of effective measures to contain the pandemic and accelerate the opening of industries, China has now become in the top destination for foreign capital. Thanks to the good outlook of economic growth and further opening measures, China will continue to attract foreign investment, Radio China reports.
- Toplofikatsika Pernik builds installation for more eco-friendly shlamostorageAdministrator • 2021-05-04 20:30:04“Toplofikatsika Pernik” began construction of an installation for wetting the dry part of the shlamostorage facility “7 September”. Work starts in the first week of May, if meteorological circumstances permit. The facility will use existing waters and is a temporary measure until the completion of the documentary procedures and the commencement of reclamation activities. The purpose of this step is to prevent dusting in windy weather.
- China's major ports report growth in processed containersAdministrator • 2021-05-04 19:30:13Data showed that in April, the volume of processed containers at China's eight key ports grew by 17.8 percent year-on-year.
- The cheapest electricity in Bulgaria during the holidaysAdministrator • 2021-05-03 18:30:13The cheapest electricity on the holidays turned out to be sold in Bulgaria. On Easter - 2 May, in Bulgaria the lowest price on European electricity exchanges was reported - 42.70 euros per megawatt-hour, which is down 35% compared to the previous day. Similar are the levels for neighbors. The Romanian Energy Exchange closed the “Day Ahead” segment at a base energy price of 42.96 euros per MWh, the Greek one was 44.49 euros.
- Brexit trade deal comes into forceAdministrator • 2021-05-01 20:30:15The historic post-Brexit trade deal between the European Union and Britain comes into force from today - nearly 5 years after Britons voted in favour of leaving the Union, DPA reports.