- “Vivacom” released free of charge all TV channelsAdministrator • 2020-03-17 22:30:05Vivacom continues to expand the package of services it offers free of charge to its customers in order to encourage them to follow the recommendations for staying at home during the state of emergency.
- The CIs made an important proposal for debtors because of the state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-03-17 20:30:04To stop actions against debtors during the declared state of emergency in the country. This is proposed by the House of Private Bailiffs in an address to citizens and members of the chamber.
- Radev: The world will not be the same after COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-17 19:30:16“The virus requires urgent and strict measures”, said President Rumen Radev, who met with unions in the presidency building.
- Historical collapse of oil prices!Administrator • 2020-03-17 18:30:05The price of Brent crude oil variety futures for delivery in May 2020 during trading on the ICE exchange in London dipped 12.7 percent, reaching $29.52 per barrel.
- EC chief: Ban travel to EU for 30 daysAdministrator • 2020-03-17 15:30:04European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen launched the idea of banning all “non-essential” trips to the European Union for one month.
- EWRC chief: Every natural gas consumer will be compensated because of the costAdministrator • 2020-03-17 14:30:19“Every Bulgarian natural gas user will be compensated by the corresponding amount, which has been overcharged for the period from 5 August 2019 to 31 March this year”, said EWRC Chairman Ivan Ivanov, who assured that a “completely fair, completely transparent” would be taken on the issue. decision.
- Zhelyazkov: Within a few hours all trucks will leave for BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-03-17 13:30:16Currently, the first convoy to leave Nova Gorica. The situation is changing very dynamically because it is a trans-European corridor that passes through several countries from Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia. The first group of trucks left from Nova Gorica, currently moving in a convoy. That's how they should get to Bulgaria. This was what the minister of Rosen Zhelyazkov said at a briefing. We recall that earlier today the foreign ministry announced that the first 25 Bulgarian thira, blocked at the Italian-Slovenian border at the Nova Gorica checkpoint, left by convoy to Bulgaria.
- The U.S. Federal Reserve has slashed its rates almost to zero because of the coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-17 12:30:05The US Federal Reserve Management, performing the functions of the country's central bank, yesterday surprisingly cut its rates to almost zero because of the economic consequences of the new coronavirus pandemic, global agencies said.