- “Turkish-Airlines” with no international flights since March 27, rides only to MoscowAdministrator • 2020-03-22 18:30:15Turkish national carrier Turkish Airlines will halt all international flights from March 27, except those to Moscow, New York, Washington, Hong Kong and Ethiopia, Reuters and BTA reported.
- Up to £2500 a month for Bulgarians working on the Island but affected by COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-22 06:30:17The UK government will cover 80 per cent of the salaries of Britons who do not work because of measures to combat the coronavirus, the London Evening Standard newspaper writes. This was announced by Finance Minister Rishi Sunak.
- EWRC with an important proposal for the price of heatingAdministrator • 2020-03-22 06:30:04Due to the amendments to the terms of the contract with the Russian company Gazprom Export, the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission (KEWR/) proposes a 40.49 per cent reduction in the price of natural gas in Bulgaria from 1 April — from 44.04 to 26.21 BGN per megawatt hour, according to Trud.
- Temenuzhka Petkova explained what happens with the energy capacities in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-03-22 05:30:16All energy capacities in Bulgaria operate in normal mode. This is what Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova said on the air of “Darik”.
- Wuhan's ghost town comes back to lifeAdministrator • 2020-03-22 05:30:04The authorities of Wuhan, where the coronavirus pandemic set off, decided to gradually begin the opening of trade vows in the city. This is done with the strict observance of all anti-epidemic measures, ensuring that there will be no clustering of many people in one place.
- Will they extend the vignettes?Administrator • 2020-03-22 04:30:17By limiting the free movement between settlements in connection with COVID-19, the Government of the Republic of Bulgaria should take the necessary steps to extend the validity of the vignette stickers.
- Vasil Velev: Parliament must meet tomorrow and cancel...Administrator • 2020-03-22 02:30:15The National Assembly must meet tomorrow and repeal the provisions in the Consumer Act, which stipulates that prices must be as they have been in the last three months. This means that prices will not go down, said Chairman of the Association of Industrial Capital in Bulgaria (AICB) Vasil Velev on Channel 3.
- An international driver returned from abroad has the right to leave again if his tyre is loadedAdministrator • 2020-03-21 22:30:17Health Minister's order change unclogs haulage