- Vasil Velev: Parliament must meet tomorrow and cancel...Administrator • 2020-03-22 02:30:15The National Assembly must meet tomorrow and repeal the provisions in the Consumer Act, which stipulates that prices must be as they have been in the last three months. This means that prices will not go down, said Chairman of the Association of Industrial Capital in Bulgaria (AICB) Vasil Velev on Channel 3.
- An international driver returned from abroad has the right to leave again if his tyre is loadedAdministrator • 2020-03-21 22:30:17Health Minister's order change unclogs haulage
- Chains push president to veto price capAdministrator • 2020-03-21 21:30:17The Association for Modern Trade, which has the largest chains, insists President Rumen Radev to veto the ceiling of prices for goods and services.
- First problems of US shale oil producers have begunAdministrator • 2020-03-21 20:30:07The first wounded in the war for world oil domination began to emerge.
- Here's how to do if you have a mortgage loan and you don't have any money set aside for contributionsAdministrator • 2020-03-21 19:30:18There are many people who have credits, but how many victims are still not able to say, but surely there are already first affected, credit consultant Tihomir Toshev told BNT.
- By how much the prices of basic groceries in our country have soared VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-03-21 19:30:05In the last week following the declared state of emergency, we have witnessed a mass hoarding of basic foods. Citizens signaled for artificial inflation of some of the goods, transmits Nova TV.
- Expert predicted a new major collapse in the price of oilAdministrator • 2020-03-21 18:30:15Yarand Rystad, one of the world's leading oil market analysts, in an interview with Norwegian business edition Dagens Naeringsliv predicted a drop in oil prices to $10 a barrel, Focus reports.
- Parliament decided whether the deadlines for loan contributions will be frozenAdministrator • 2020-03-21 17:30:04Parliament rejected the VMRO's proposal to stop the deadlines of the payable contributions to the loans of individuals until the end of the state of emergency.