- Important financial news for all companiesAdministrator • 2020-03-21 14:30:16Parliamentary Committee on Budget and Finance Chairman Menda Stoyanova withdrew her proposal to calculate the advance corporate tax on the basis of last year's profit.
- Kiril Domuschiev with a huge gesture to all BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-03-21 14:30:04The entrepreneur and president of KRIB Kirill Domuschiev donates 5000 tests for coronavirus and all drugs purchased by his team for free to the Health Ministry.
- Employers unanimously against a down payment of corporate taxAdministrator • 2020-03-21 12:30:18All four organizations - KRIB, AICB, BSP and BCCI, united in the Association of Bulgarian Employers' Organizations, issued a common position against the advance levies to be paid based on the profits of 2018.
- Dentists violate safety measures, make promotionsAdministrator • 2020-03-21 11:30:18Dental clinics have started dangerous and unfair promotions that can lead to the spread of coronavirus contamination. They are taking advantage of a part of the dentists having closed as a precaution and trying to attract people with promotions.
- Karanikolov: Our banking system is stable (Renovated)Administrator • 2020-03-21 10:30:05The banking system is stable and the BNB is keeping track of things. This is what Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov told Nova TV.
- Czech Republic takes 80% of salaries in firms hit by measures against Covid-19Administrator • 2020-03-21 09:30:08The Czech government will compensate firms harmed by measures to slow the spread of the coronavirus by taking on some of their wage costs, Prime Minister Andrej Babis reported as quoted by Reuters.
- Spain: All hotels in country to close due to Covid-19 outbreakAdministrator • 2020-03-21 08:30:16The Spanish government has ordered all hotels in the country to be closed because of the spread of the coronavirus outbreak, the health ministry said, as cited by global agencies.
- Bank of England cancels annual stress test of banksAdministrator • 2020-03-21 07:30:05The Bank of England announced on Friday that it was cancelling this year's stress test of eight major banks and building societies to allow them to focus on providing credit during the coronavirus crisis.