- Germany with 'unlimited' credits to firms in the fight against Covid-19Administrator • 2020-03-15 00:30:19Berlin on Friday pledged “unlimited” credit to help companies hit by the coronavirus pandemic as part of Germany's biggest post-war aid package worth at least 550 billion euros.
- Full LIST of the objects that will work and that will not workAdministrator • 2020-03-14 23:30:17On Friday, a state of emergency was declared in Bulgaria, which, by order of Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev, suspends the work of a number of outlets.
- Branches of “Bulgarian Posts” will not closeAdministrator • 2020-03-14 20:30:14Bulgarian Posts said at 4.09 on Friday that there was no change in their work, except for disinfection measures. People can pay their bills and use the services of the company.
- Swiss banks plan $21bn loans for businesses hit by coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-14 19:30:05Switzerland's leading credit institutions are planning a funding program worth 20 billion Swiss francs ($21 billion) to support small businesses affected by the coronavirus outbreak, reported in. “Handelszeitingu” quoted by Reuters and BTA.
- How will the world meet the non-medical side of the pandemic?Administrator • 2020-03-14 14:30:06“Coronavirus kills the world economy much faster than it kills the infected sick. This fact spreads to every corner of the world. Many more small and family enterprises will financially perish rather than physically. This type of damage will be longer term than a pandemic.”
- Super news: Fuel prices fellAdministrator • 2020-03-14 13:30:20Fuel prices fell 10 pennies bluntly their level last week. In days, however, there could also be a new decrease as oil prices continue to go downward.
- US exchange closed with unseen for 33 years meltdownAdministrator • 2020-03-14 13:30:05The US Stock Exchange closed with its biggest collapse in 33 years so far. This is what the world agencies report.
- Very bad news about the import of old cars in our countryAdministrator • 2020-03-14 12:30:17Imports of old cars in our country are blocked because of the coronavirus. 80% of the second-hand car deliveries so far were from Italy. Many cars in Italian car dealerships have already been paid for by Bulgarian traders, but their import into the country is hampered.