- And for a train proves the need for travelAdministrator • 2020-03-20 20:30:16Does not change the timetable
- Greece announced generous aid, tax and credit relief for citizens and companies because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-20 19:30:17Greece's finance ministry will announce on Wednesday a new set of measures to limit the effects of the coronavirus on the economy, reports bgnovini.eu.
- Maria Gabriel appeals: €164 million is given, apply for...Administrator • 2020-03-20 18:30:05We need swift and decisive action. It is important that the supply chains of personal protective equipment must be in Europe. In the coming years, we need to get our autonomy back.
- Volkswagen admitted how much Dieselgate cost himAdministrator • 2020-03-20 17:30:15The diesel scandal, or Dieselgate, as it was named by the Western press, erupted in 2015.
- Unprecedented: Gasoline in Bulgaria cheaper 10 times less than oilAdministrator • 2020-03-20 16:30:06The unprecedented collapse in markets over the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic continues.
- ARBR Declaration on Advance Corporation TaxAdministrator • 2020-03-20 14:30:17The Association of Bulgarian Employers' Organisations (ABR) strongly supports all rational measures proposed in connection with the introduced state of emergency, announced by a decision of 13 March 2020 by the National Assembly, ABR said.
- US arms sales growth due to coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-20 13:30:22U.S. President Donald Trump will address the nation soon over the coronavirus pandemic. The casualties in the country were 97. Simultaneously with the increase in cases, there was a growth in gun sales.
- Oil collapsed to prices since the beginning of the 21st centuryAdministrator • 2020-03-20 13:30:09World oil prices continue to go down, WTI variety dipped to $23 a barrel — a price the market had last seen on March 6, 2002.