- Oil collapsed to prices since the beginning of the 21st centuryAdministrator • 2020-03-20 13:30:09World oil prices continue to go down, WTI variety dipped to $23 a barrel — a price the market had last seen on March 6, 2002.
- Ryanair suspends its flightsAdministrator • 2020-03-20 12:30:16Representatives for the airline Ryanair announced a suspension of most of the company's flights, TASS reported.
- U.S. stock indexes saw a decline from 5 -6% against the background of the coronavirus crisisAdministrator • 2020-03-20 10:30:18Key U.S. indexes saw a drop of between 5 and 6 percent in trading closed on the New York Stock Exchange yesterday, BTA quoted agencies as saying.
- By 60% have increased the volume of work of courier companiesAdministrator • 2020-03-20 10:30:04By 60% has increased the volume of work of courier companies, showed Nova TV. Everything's disinfected. All measures have been taken.
- Wizz Air halts all flights to MaltaAdministrator • 2020-03-20 07:30:17Wizz Air announced today that as a result of the imposed travel restrictions to contain the COVID-19 pandemic, from March 21, 2020, the airline will suspend all its flights to and from Malta by April 10, 2020, the company's press centre said.
- They recommend closing Turkish mallsAdministrator • 2020-03-20 06:30:05Ads for “anticorn” property - a hit in Turkey
- Greek government bonds for the first time included in ECB purchasesAdministrator • 2020-03-20 05:30:18Greek government bonds will be included in the European Central Bank's (ECB) sovereign debt buyout programme for the first time, BTA quoted Reuters as saying.
- 97% of major foreign companies in Beijing resumed operationsAdministrator • 2020-03-20 05:30:05Foreign companies in Beijing have renewed 70 percent of their operations, city officials said. Key companies, with investments worth more than $100 million, have resumed 97.4 percent of their work, Radio China reported.