- IMF extends bilateral credit agreements until 2023 includingAdministrator • 2020-04-01 01:30:04The International Monetary Fund (IMF) announced today that its council has approved a new three-year framework for bilateral loan agreements, ensuring that full $1 trillion credit capacity is maintained. The measure was announced at a time when member states are grappling with pressure from the coronavirus outbreak, Reuters reported.
- KRIB: Changes to the State of Emergency Act save small businessesAdministrator • 2020-04-01 00:30:05“In a country, when you have a 10% profit tax, you can allocate more funds for investment. Our government was able to give us that breath. We at CRIB are very active in negotiating with the government, we fully support it. We in big business don't need it, but small businesses - hotels, trade, which rely entirely on support, need it. This was stated by the Deputy Chairman of KRIB Nikolay Valkanov, reported Nova TV.
- Northern Investment Bank raised €1bn to fight coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-31 22:30:17The Northern Investment Bank (BNI) raised 1 billion euros in markets in an unprecedented operation in Europe, launching a special bond issue dedicated to fighting the coronavirus. This was announced by “Bae En Pe Paribas” (BNP Paribas), which is one of the pilot banks in this operation, as quoted by France Press.
- Here's what will happen to pensions from July 1st in the midst of the pandemicAdministrator • 2020-03-31 18:30:03We haven't discussed a change in pension legislation. This assured Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov.
- Borisov announces important financial newsAdministrator • 2020-03-31 17:30:15At a meeting of the ICJ we adopted a Decree setting out the terms and conditions for payment of compensation to employers in order to preserve the employment of employees under the emergency situation. This is what Prime Minister Boyko Borisov wrote in his social network profile.
- Economist Bogdanov with a brilliant explanation of the measure 60/40Administrator • 2020-03-31 16:30:03Such economic measures as 60/40 are being considered in many European countries and similar measures were used in a previous crisis in 2008, so this is not new.
- VIVACOM and United Group donate BGN 900,000 to the Ministry of Health for dealing with COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-31 15:30:17Mobile operator Vivacom and its buyer United Group (United Group) donate BGN 900,000 to the Ministry of Health to control the spread of coronavirus in Bulgaria, the telecom said on Monday.
- Prof. Bobeva estimated with precision how much the Bulgarian will be impoverished because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-31 14:30:1810 -15% will be our real impoverishment taking into account inflation. This predicted the former Minister of Trade Prof. Daniela Bobeva.