- IMG PR & Communication is the new PR agency on the Bulgarian marketAdministrator • 2021-05-25 18:30:14IMG PR & Communication - the newest PR agency on the Bulgarian market, started working this month and its creation was announced on 24 May.
- Decreases the share of wages in total household incomesAdministrator • 2021-05-24 21:30:14By more than 10 percent, the average wage in a year has grown. However, labour salaries in the total share of household budgets are reduced, while the share of income from pensions and social benefits is growing.
- Cryptocurrency diggers in China stopped work and bitcoin sankAdministrator • 2021-05-24 20:30:05Cryptocurrency mining operators, including Hobby Mall (Huobi Mall) and BT.Top (BTC.TOP), halted operations in China after Beijing multiplied efforts to crackdown on bitcoin digging and trading, triggering a strong drop in cryptocurrency, Reuters reported.
- “Wanda Group” has liberated itself in large part from its movie theatres businessAdministrator • 2021-05-24 19:30:16China's Wanda Group (Dalian Wanda Group) has largely freed itself out of its movie theatres business, selling off those assets, an announcement on the company's site published this Sunday makes clear.
- China's carbon trading market departs in late JuneAdministrator • 2021-05-24 19:30:04China's carbon trading market will start operating from the end of June after three years of planning, China's Itsai (Yicai) media reported, citing Lai Xiaomin, chairman of the Shanghai Environment and Energy Exchange, adding that the basic structure of the trading system and relevant regulations are completed, transmits Radio China.
- Zhou Xiaochuan: Digital yuan not meant to replace global US dollar dominanceAdministrator • 2021-05-24 18:30:14The experimental digital yuan is not intended to replace global dominance of the US dollar, former People's Bank of China governor and current president of the China Finance and Banking Society Zhou Xiaochuan said in response to speculation about the country's active efforts to introduced an official electronic currency, transmits radio China.
- Atanas Pekanov: We are working around the clock to save the Recovery PlanAdministrator • 2021-05-23 20:30:03“Our main responsibility is to get the country through this period of relative political instability and to ensure that important processes happen. Ensuring that political instability does not become an economic one that affects people's lives. Therefore, any problems and bad practices of the past that can be removed are important. We have a task to act honorably and responsibly. Our request is to return statehood.” This is what Atanas Pekanov, Deputy Prime Minister for EU Funds Management, told BNR.
- Bitcoin cheaper by 11%Administrator • 2021-05-23 18:30:13Bitcoin's rate today dipped 11.02 percent to $33,348, according to trading data on the CoinDesk platform (CoinDesk) as of 15:55 Bulgarian time.