- Easyjet suspends its flights because of coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-03-31 05:30:05Easyjet is another international carrier to suspend all its flights due to the coronavirus pandemic, DPA has informed.
- Toyota plants in Europe will not operate until mid-AprilAdministrator • 2020-03-31 03:30:16Japan's leading automotive concern Toyota (Toyota Motor) will not resume production at some of its plants in European countries until at least April 20 because of the coronavirus pandemic, Kyodo agency said.
- About 90% of flights at Romania's airports cancelledAdministrator • 2020-03-31 03:30:0380-90 percent of flights at Romania's airports have been cancelled, Transport Minister Lucian Bode announced in the coronavirus emergency.
- TPP “Bobov dol” burns 20 tons of waste per day from Yana stationAdministrator • 2020-03-31 02:30:16TPP “Bobov dol” burns 24 hours a day on 20 tons of waste from Yana Station, for 4 years they have not issued a single act, announced the Executive Director of TPP “Bobov dol” Emil Hristov.
- The prosecutor's office resumed the CPC about fuel pricesAdministrator • 2020-03-31 01:30:07The Supreme Administrative Prosecutor's Office (VAP) referred the Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) to assess whether to initiate proceedings with subject matter — how the prices of liquid fuels are formed when selling them at petrol stations in the country.
- Minister Petkova: Currently the energy sector is financially stableAdministrator • 2020-03-30 22:30:17At the moment, the energy sector is financially stable. This is what Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova reported Nova TV.
- IMF adopts secure deep recession in Europe in 2020 because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-30 21:30:16The International Monetary Fund (IMF) said today that the onset of a deep recession on the European continent in 2020 seems certain due to the severe economic consequences of the coronavirus pandemic, France Press reported.
- BGN 3.5 million for the realization of native lambAdministrator • 2020-03-30 19:30:17The state aid application period is from 31 March to 31 May 2020, with subsidies to be paid by 30 June 2020.