- Twice as many participants took part in Telenor's online training for people with disabilitiesAdministrator • 2020-04-23 01:30:18Double the number of participants took part in the first edition of the Open Mind Academy after the trainings switched to an online form of conducting. The Academy includes free vocational trainings for people with disabilities and is organized by Telenor.
- Renault began to resume production in FranceAdministrator • 2020-04-23 01:30:04Automotive group Renault (Renault) began resuming manufacturing activities in France after it was suspended on March 16 in efforts to tackle the COVID-19 outbreak, the France Press reported.
- China's plane commuters are on the riseAdministrator • 2020-04-23 00:30:17China's aviation regulator reported today that the daily number of passengers carried rose 7.9 percent this month through April 21 versus March, but was just 29 percent from last year's level, indicating how fragile the sector's recovery is, Reuters informed.
- US biggest airline lost $534m in 3 monthsAdministrator • 2020-04-22 23:30:17Delta Air Lines, the largest and most profitable U.S. airline, lost $534 million in the first quarter - a decline that will look negligible when the full strength of the coronavirus pandemic is revealed in the current quarter, the Associated Press reported. quoted by BTA.
- Google offers free online service to traders, competing AmazonAdministrator • 2020-04-22 22:30:18Google (Google) will offer merchants to use its online shopping service for free and will thus directly compete with Amazon in the field of targeted advertising, BTA quoted France Press as saying.
- Mnuchin: Washington to back oil companiesAdministrator • 2020-04-22 22:30:05Washington is developing various measures to support U.S. oil companies, and the main task of President Donald Trump's administration is to protect the country's independence in the energy sphere. This was stated today on the air of TV channel Fox Business Secretary Steven Mnuchin, quoted by Reuters and BTA.
- Energo-Pro registers 17% growth in non-cash paymentsAdministrator • 2020-04-22 21:30:18By 17%, payments of electricity bills have increased online or bank transfer in the last five weeks compared to the same period last year, Energo-Pro reported. There is also growth in the services implemented through the call center of the company. Only for March 2020 the customers served through this channel are 18% more.
- Netflix set record thanks to coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-22 20:30:16Streaming service Netflix set a record thanks to the pandemic, reports The Verge, a U.S. technology news website run by Vox Media, quoted by Russian information site Lenta.ru.