- US grants $2.9bn in aid to airlinesAdministrator • 2020-04-22 08:30:17The U.S. Treasury said it was granting $2.9 billion in initial assistance to cover employee costs of 54 smaller passenger airlines and two large ones, and with six large airlines it had finally negotiated grant agreements, Reuters reported.
- France suspends flights outside SchengenAdministrator • 2020-04-22 08:30:04France is suspending all flights outside the Schengen zone, Transport and Environment Minister Elizabeth Borne said today, quoted by Reuters and BNR.
- Boeing resumes aircraft production subject to strict measuresAdministrator • 2020-04-22 05:30:15US airliner Boeing today resumes production of civil aircraft at its plants in the Seattle area, Washington state, with measures taken to maintain physical distance because of the coronavirus pandemic, the company said.
- Borisov: We will also help the media that promote financial measuresAdministrator • 2020-04-22 04:30:16Within days, clips will be prepared to promote the financial instruments offered by the Fund of Funds. If the media judged, they could spread them so that they could reach more of their addressees.
- Tourists will enter Greece in summer with a health passportAdministrator • 2020-04-22 04:30:04It seems that Greece has been heading towards a tourist season for three months this year, Tourism Minister Haris Theoharis told Sky TV.
- Turkish Tourism to Start New Season in Mid MayAdministrator • 2020-04-22 03:30:16Turkey will campaign to promote the new Turkish tourism season, which has stale due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- They're checking the metropolitan heating on high bills signals for MarchAdministrator • 2020-04-22 02:30:16An extraordinary inspection of “Toplofikatsiya Sofia” because of signals for increased heating bills for March was ordered by the chairman of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission Ivan Ivanov, the regulator said. EWRC has seized itself from received alerts to her, as well as publications in the media.
- “Toplofikatsiya Sofia”: the bills for March are considered at the high cost of heatingAdministrator • 2020-04-22 01:30:05Because of the state of emergency, people stay in their homes, which raised consumption, and there is also a cold