- Japan declares a state of emergencyAdministrator • 2020-04-17 18:30:17Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe declared a state of emergency over the coronavirus for the entire territory of the country. This is what international media reported.
- US gives Bulgaria $500,000 to fight COVID-19 VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-04-17 17:30:18The US provides Bulgaria with assistance of $500,000. They will be about dealing with the crisis around COVID-19. Ambassador Hero Mustafa appreciated how we deal with the pandemic. She stated that we can still rely on US assistance.
- People's' perversion 'has angered the head of the MMA, and these PHOTOS prove the madnessAdministrator • 2020-04-17 17:30:04A major breach of social distance has happened at a well-known supermarket chain across the country. Outraged customers have been writing disappointing comments on social media and sharing photos that show a huge cluster of people at the store itself and the till before the exit the day before.
- Cooperative markets and flower exchanges work todayAdministrator • 2020-04-17 13:30:04Cooperative markets and flower exchanges will work today. The Minister of Health issued an order yesterday ordering that they should be closed only for the period from 17 to 19 April inclusive because a good organisation has already been established and the anti-epidemic measures are effectively implemented.
- There is no major outflow of foreign capital in China amid pandemicAdministrator • 2020-04-17 11:30:16China is not reporting a large-scale outflow of foreign capital amid the coronavirus pandemic, the commerce ministry said today, quoted by Reuters.
- EasyJet boss: We expect empty middle seats as flights resumeAdministrator • 2020-04-17 10:30:17Airline EasyJet (“EasyJet”) CEO Johan Lundgren said that when flights resume after the coronavirus crisis weakens, planes are likely to travel with an empty middle seat to keep social distance, Reuters reported.
- EC adopts additional measures to support the food industryAdministrator • 2020-04-17 08:30:07The European Commission has today adopted two measures to help the food industry. The measures will increase the cash flow of farmers and reduce the administrative burden for national, regional authorities and farmers during these particularly difficult times.
- Industrial Production Slowed in the Euro Area in February, while Bulgaria Reports GrowthAdministrator • 2020-04-17 07:30:17Industrial production in the euro area fell in February, a month before the introduction of restrictive measures against the spread of coronavirus, according to Eurostat data published today, quoted by France Press.