- Menda Stoyanova: The state takes over the 60/40 schemeAdministrator • 2020-04-05 20:30:17Reduced to 300 BGN fine for walking in the park
- Here's how many people have become unemployed in one day in our country VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-04-05 12:30:04236 000 are the unemployed in Bulgaria according to the data of the Employment Agency. “For yesterday we have a fairly high figure of newly registered in the labor bureaus.
- Borisov and Mutafchiyski announced how the new application will help loosen measuresAdministrator • 2020-04-05 11:30:19“This application will greatly help people coming home from abroad. If he submits his data at the border, after 14 days he'll automatically receive a message saying he's not in quarantine. That's going to help border officers a lot. Yes, there is a risk”, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov commented on the occasion of the newly created application, which will monitor the symptoms of citizens through the phones in real time.
- Boyko Borisov reported great newsAdministrator • 2020-04-05 11:30:06Bulgaria has the possibility of producing respirators. This was announced at the briefing in the Council of Ministers by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- Sue the harshly pocket for price speculationAdministrator • 2020-04-05 07:30:17One million euros is the fine for fuel and food price speculation in Greece, reports BGNES.
- Delaying changes to the Energy Act, questions have emergedAdministrator • 2020-04-05 07:30:05Changes to the Energy Act will be delayed because of a postponed meeting of the energy parliamentary committee.
- Minister explained should we worry about the liquidity of banksAdministrator • 2020-04-05 06:30:18We offer a model that Bulgaria can be proud of. The aim of the 60/40 measure is to keep workers. Currently, the state of emergency is not the only problem of the Bulgarian economy. We also close large businesses abroad - we also work with exports.
- What to do if we are left out of work through the pandemicAdministrator • 2020-04-05 05:30:17The social system is at the test. The state reports a new peak among the unemployed. For the past day only 7138 people have enrolled in the Labor Bureaux in Bulgaria, 80% of them cite the crisis with COVID-19, as the main reason for being unemployed, Nova TV reported.