- Borisov held an important conversation at Easter and received praise for...Administrator • 2020-04-21 07:30:17President of the European Commission Ursula von der Leyen greeted the Bulgarians with the brightest Christian holiday of Resurrection Hristovo in a telephone conversation with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
- NSI with very frightening news about money for pensionsAdministrator • 2020-04-21 07:30:05The replacement rate in the labor market is decreasing. There are fewer working age people coming in and more pensioners coming out, said Vice-President of the National Statistical Institute (NSI) Diana Yancheva on the air of Nova TV.
- US Federal Reserve: Industry in collapse, 2008 crash surpassed in times GRAPHICAdministrator • 2020-04-21 06:30:15The US Federal Reserve branch in New York reported the first state of industry data in April (Empire State Manufacturing Survey).
- Bundesbank with a very bleak forecast for the German economyAdministrator • 2020-04-21 05:30:18Germany's economy is in a severe recession and is unlikely to mark a rapid recovery because many restrictions in place related to the spread of coronavirus could remain in place for an extended period, the Bundesbank predicted in its regular monthly economic report, published on Monday, reports “Trud”.
- Trump: We're close to an agreement to boost the economyAdministrator • 2020-04-21 04:30:18U.S. President Donald Trump said Republicans were “close” to striking an agreement on a new package of economic stimulus measures to help reduce harm to the economy as a consequence of the new coronavirus, Reuters reported.
- PBOC: Chinese digital currency tests continueAdministrator • 2020-04-21 03:30:18China's digital currency testing is ongoing, but it will not yet be officially rolled out, according to the central bank. Close to the process say the currency's launch will be limited to a small number of banks and end users while technologically ensuring its more mainstream use, Radio China reported.
- By 23.3% the shipments of Chinese mobile phones have dropped for MarchAdministrator • 2020-04-21 03:30:04Chinese mobile phone shipments in March fell 23.3% year-on-year and stood at 21.76 million devices, according to data from the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology Institute.
- EU Commissioner: EU needs $1.5 trillion to recover from COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-21 02:30:17To deal with the economic crisis in the European Union posed by the coronavirus pandemic, 1.5 trillion euros may be needed, EU Economy Commissioner Paolo Gentiloni said, as quoted by Reuters.