- Decided: The state will now be able to pay benefits under the measure 60/40Administrator • 2020-04-16 22:30:04The government has adopted changes to the decree on the payment of compensation to employers in order to preserve the employment of employees during the state of emergency. This was reported by the government information service.
- NJI translates today the first compensation after the COVID-19 crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-16 20:30:17The National Insurance Institute (NSSI) today transfers the first compensation amounting to 60% of the amount of social security income for January 2020 and the social security contributions payable to the employer.
- Ivan Geshev: Magistrates take serious salaries - show solidarity with citizensAdministrator • 2020-04-16 18:30:18“Magistrates take serious salaries. We are an hour of state structures and we must show solidarity with Bulgarian citizens.” This call was made by Chief Prosecutor Ivan Geshev at a meeting of the Prosecutor's College.
- Ford and Moto-Pfohe continue the march “We bring the good to #вкъщи” PHOTOSAdministrator • 2020-04-16 17:30:17Early last week, Ford announced the first-ever aid to the municipalities in the crisis situation with the provision of cars.
- NSI: In March prices actually fell by 0.6%Administrator • 2020-04-16 17:30:03In March 2020 prices in Bulgaria decreased by 0.6% compared to the previous month. This was just announced by the National Statistical Institute.
- EC approves state aid of €770 million for the 60/40 scheme in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-04-16 16:30:15The European Commission said it approved Bulgaria's proposed 770 million euro aid scheme to safeguard jobs in areas hardest hit by measures against the COVID-19 epidemic.
- By 15 years the concession contract for Dobromir-East field is extendedAdministrator • 2020-04-16 15:30:19For 15 years, the concession contract for Dobromir - East field will be extended, located in the land of the village of the same name, Burgas region. This was decided by the Council of Ministers at its meeting, accepting the request of the concessionaire - SMA Mineral Burgas Ltd. for this. The company motivated their claim by the presence of remaining stocks in the field that would remain unseized.
- Regulations for Implementation of the Public Enterprises ActAdministrator • 2020-04-16 14:30:17By its own decree, the government adopted Regulations for the implementation of the Public Enterprises Act, in fulfilment of the 6-month period from the entry into force of the law. It details the regulation of public relations, subject to the Law on Public Enterprises, introduces the regulatory framework in accordance with the law and are collected in a single normative act all regulations in the field of public enterprises. The adoption of the Rules is part of the regulatory reform undertaken in the field of public enterprises, in accordance with the recommendations of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).