- Japan with additional measures for the economy because of the consequences of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-15 14:30:05The Japanese government is preparing an additional budget for the 2020 financial year, which began on April 1, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe told parliament today, quoted by Kyodo and TASS. The goal is to make the country's economy more easily overcome the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Decline in Electricity Production in Bulgaria by Over 8%Administrator • 2020-04-15 13:30:20Electricity production in Bulgaria decreased by 8.32 percent for the period 01.01.2020 - 12.04.2020 compared to 01.01.2019 - 12.04.2019. This is shown by the operational data of the Electricity System Operator /ESO/ on the country's energy balance for the time from 1 January to 12 April 2020 compared to the similar period of 2019 published on the operator's website.
- French government expects GDP decline by 8% in 2020Administrator • 2020-04-15 13:30:07The French government expects a decrease in gross domestic product (GDP) by 8 percent in 2020, the Minister of Economy Bruno Le Mer told Radio Monte Carlo and TV Bae Em Tae Ve (RMC/BFMTV) as quoted by France Press. He said this after the extension of emergency measures because of the coronavirus until May 11.
- The average social security income for the country for February is BGN 1041.73Administrator • 2020-04-15 12:30:16The National Insurance Institute announces that the amount of the average social security income for the country for February 2020 is BGN 1041.73. This was announced by the press center of the NII.
- Rebuilding the blue zone in RazlogAdministrator • 2020-04-15 11:30:17Parking spaces in the center of Razlog again become paid from today, the municipal administration said.
- The municipality helps “Urban Transport - Varna” after 2 million BGN lossesAdministrator • 2020-04-15 11:30:04“Since the beginning of the crisis, we have lost around BGN 2 million, but for us it is more important that people's health and life”.
- Experts: Oil projects could be suspended in Russia over OPEC+ agreementAdministrator • 2020-04-15 10:30:10After long negotiations between OPEC and several other oil-producing countries united in the OPEC+ group, a new agreement was reached to cut output. Already in May-June, the reduction should be by 9.7 million barrels per day, with 2.5 million falling to Russia. Technically, companies will be able to secure such a reduction, but risk failing to recover frozen projects in the future and lose some of the stock, experts tell TASS.
- Heathrow expects 90 per cent drop in passenger flow in AprilAdministrator • 2020-04-15 09:30:21Britain's Heathrow Airport, which is generally Europe's busiest, predicts that the number of passengers served will fall by over 90 per cent in April because of travel restrictions imposed in relation to the coronavirus, Reuters and TASS reported.