- Heathrow expects 90 per cent drop in passenger flow in AprilAdministrator • 2020-04-15 09:30:21Britain's Heathrow Airport, which is generally Europe's busiest, predicts that the number of passengers served will fall by over 90 per cent in April because of travel restrictions imposed in relation to the coronavirus, Reuters and TASS reported.
- Over €100 billion in foreign debt registers Romania at the beginning of the crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-15 08:30:05The beginning of the crisis, triggered by the Covid-19 pandemic, found Romania with external debt of more than 100 billion euros, of which 40 percent state, with a strong decline in foreign investment and a large deficit in the current account balance sheet, according to data published today by the National Bank of Romania.
- Wise Air cuts employees and salariesAdministrator • 2020-04-15 07:30:18Low-cost airline carrier Wiz Air (Wizz Air) will cut its employees by 19 percent, cut wages and bring back older lease planes to lower costs while not operating flights because of the coronavirus pandemic, Reuters reported.
- “TurkishAirlines” extends cancellation of international flights until 20 MayAdministrator • 2020-04-15 06:30:15Turkish national airline carrier Turkish Airlines is extending the cancellation of international flights until May 20th, Reuters reported. They were initially cancelled by May 1.
- Hyundai plant in Czech Republic resumes production despite quarantineAdministrator • 2020-04-15 05:30:16The South Korean Hyundai (Hyundai) car assembly plant in Noşovice, northeastern Czech Republic, is the first of the country's major automotive enterprises to start partially operating under a state of emergency and national quarantine, it told journalists today the representative of the plant Pavel Barvik, quoted by TASS, as quoted by BTA.
- Heating stops in Sofia after Easter, expect warmingAdministrator • 2020-04-15 04:30:15“Toplofikatsiya Sofia” is ready to stop the heating in Sofia after the requirements are met by law - three consecutive days with an average round-the-clock temperature above +12 degrees and a forecast for permanent warming of the weather. To date, the stated conditions have not yet been met, all the more so that there is a cold coming in the next two days, the company said in a news release.
- Sunak: We don't choose between English health and economyAdministrator • 2020-04-15 03:30:04Britain's government faces no choice between slowing the spread of the coronavirus and protecting the economy. This was stated today by Finance Minister Rishi Sunak, quoted by Reuters.
- Up to 1.4m welfare applications in the UK have grownAdministrator • 2020-04-15 02:30:16Britain has received around 1.4 million new applications for welfare payments - nearly seven times the normal level since Prime Minister Boris Johnson invited people a month ago to stay home after the coronavirus outbreak gained momentum, Reuters reported.