- More women shopped online in FebruaryAdministrator • 2020-04-14 09:30:15In February, at the time of the peak of the COVID-19 outbreak, a growing number of women shopped online, data from a report by market research agency QuestMobile showed.
- In 2019, the popularity of the yuan in international markets has grownAdministrator • 2020-04-14 08:30:04In 2019, the use of the Chinese yuan in international transactions and settlements continued to expand, according to a Bank of Chyna (Bank of China) report.
- Rishi Sunak: UK economy could shrink by 30% because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-14 05:30:18British gross domestic product (GDP) may fall by up to 30 percent in the period April-June, said British Finance Minister Rishi Sunak, informed in. The Times.
- G20 could freeze servicing of developing countries' debtAdministrator • 2020-04-14 05:30:06The G20 countries plan to offer lower-income countries a moratorium on payments under bilateral credit agreements as part of a plan to combat the coronavirus pandemic and prevent a debt crisis in emerging market countries.
- Unions under Borisov: Measures are working, give resultAdministrator • 2020-04-14 04:30:06Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a meeting with the leaders of CNSB and KT “Podkreda” Plamen Dimitrov and Dimitar Manolov. This was reported by the government information service.
- Bulgaria and United Arab Emirates solidarity in fighting COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-14 03:30:16Gradus Company is part of the initiative for the exchange of food and supplies
- China's medical goods exports hit about $2.36 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-14 02:30:18Since early April, China has shipped 16.56 billion yuan worth of medical goods to other countries (about $2.36 billion). This is more than the country had exported in the entire previous month, the head of China's General Customs Office Jin Hai announced at a news conference today.
- The government obliged the retail chains to offer Bulgarian productionAdministrator • 2020-04-14 02:30:05The aim is to enable the supply of local (regional) production