- NRA: Firms declare advance corporate tax contributions by midnight on April 15Administrator • 2020-04-16 09:30:06Legal entities with an obligation to pay down corporate tax contributions have until midnight on April 15 to file the annual corporate tax return in its prepayment portion. The declaration shall be submitted electronically. This was reported by the NRA.
- Translate 275 thousand to the first employers under the scheme 60/40Administrator • 2020-04-16 07:30:17BGN 275 thousand will be transferred today to the first 68 employers who requested assistance from the state under the 60/40 scheme. They asked for help for 1065 people, the National Insurance Institute said. The European Commission has today approved the scheme and payments have already begun.
- Greeks today receive 800 euros for suspended employment contractsAdministrator • 2020-04-16 06:30:16Greeks, as of today, receive aid for temporary termination of employment contracts.
- Moody's downgraded Greek, Cypriot bank rating outlookAdministrator • 2020-04-16 05:30:07The Moody's rating agency (Moody's) revised today from a positive to stable outlook for the banking systems of Greece and Cyprus due to the outbreak of the new coronavirus, ANA-MPA reported.
- U.S. blocks powerful IMF liquidity toolAdministrator • 2020-04-16 04:30:17The US position is expected this week to prevent the International Monetary Fund (IMF) from using one of its most powerful instruments to help countries fight coronavirus, namely the issue of special drawing rights (SDR), Reuters reported.
- About 3.9 million are in partial unemployment in SpainAdministrator • 2020-04-16 03:30:19Around 3.9 million Hispanics are currently in partial unemployment because of the coronavirus pandemic, Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez said today, as quoted by the French Press International Monetary Fund (IMF) predicts a blast of unemployment this year.
- Greece extends further month flight ban for some countriesAdministrator • 2020-04-16 03:30:05As part of the measures against the spread of the coronavirus, the Greek Civil Aviation Office has issued a notice to flight staff announcing that it is extending until 15 May the ban on flights from Italy, Spain, Turkey, Great Britain, the Netherlands and Germany to Greece and conversely, reported TV Sky.
- IMF urgently seeks $18 billion to reduce povertyAdministrator • 2020-04-16 02:30:17International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva has told G20 finance officials that the fund is urgently trying to raise $18 billion in new credit resources to reduce poverty and support growth. This is clear from a statement quoted by Reuters.