- BLITZ TV! The state will give the following amount to parents on unpaid leaveAdministrator • 2020-04-12 10:30:16About a new measure to support families on unpaid leave during the emergency in connection with the distribution of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, Minister of Labour and Social Policy Denitsa Sacheva said at a briefing in the Council of Ministers.
- Murawei Radev found the healthy BSP because of unreasonable proposals for COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-12 07:30:16The Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) proposed to the National Assembly an update of the budget, which included a package of grants for people, businesses, municipalities and a number of crisis sectors totalling more than BGN 1.5 million.
- China revealed how much treatment costs for one infected with COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-12 05:30:15A representative of China's State Medical Insurance Government, Xun Xianjiun, told how much it costs to treat a patient with COVID-19.
- Pakistan stops exporting antimalarial drugsAdministrator • 2020-04-12 03:30:16Pakistani authorities banned the export of all antimalarial drugs to provide sufficient medication that could be used to treat COVID-19 patients in the country, DPA reported.
- Key solution: Cheese and cheese only from BG milk, 5% VAT on foodAdministrator • 2020-04-12 02:30:1590% of the dairy products - cheese, cheese and milk, in the store are from Bulgarian producers.
- The prime minister for the president: He lied on bTV yesterday. I swear on my grandchildren! VIDEOAdministrator • 2020-04-12 01:30:07“This was one of the companies approved by all over Europe for sewing masks. A large market opens to them - not only in Bulgaria, but also in the office. We are remaking the economy so that those who can work can do it”, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov said on his way out of the tailoring workshop in Haskovo, who visited earlier today.
- MS decided: We buy 30,000 tests for COVID-19, we take respirators from ChinaAdministrator • 2020-04-12 00:30:05The Department of Health (MZ) and OSANG Healthcare Co., Ltd will contract to supply 30,000 tests for COVID-19 worth $303,000. That's what the government decided at its emergency meeting today.
- All Bulgarians with loans rejoiced after this news from the National BankAdministrator • 2020-04-11 23:30:16The Governing Council of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) approved the project submitted by the Association of Banks in Bulgaria (ABB) for deferral and settlement of due obligations to banks and their subsidiaries - financial institutions in connection with the state of emergency introduced by the National Assembly on 13 March 2020