- All Bulgarians with loans rejoiced after this news from the National BankAdministrator • 2020-04-11 23:30:16The Governing Council of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) approved the project submitted by the Association of Banks in Bulgaria (ABB) for deferral and settlement of due obligations to banks and their subsidiaries - financial institutions in connection with the state of emergency introduced by the National Assembly on 13 March 2020
- Raiffeisenbank supports its clients in the time of a pandemic with the opportunity to renegotiate their loansAdministrator • 2020-04-11 22:30:17Customers can benefit from a grace period during which they do not pay the principal and interest, or only the principal of the loan, for a period of 6 months. The outstanding amounts for this period are paid in parts after the expiration of the deferral, with the term of the loan increasing with the period of deferral.
- Banks with first reaction after the decision of the National Bank on loans, which pleased BulgariansAdministrator • 2020-04-11 21:30:05The Governing Council of the Association of Banks in Bulgaria (ABB) welcomes the decision of the Governing Council of the Bulgarian National Bank, announced on 10 April 2020, on the adoption of the proposed by ABB “Order for deferral and settlement of due obligations to banks and their subsidiaries — financial institutions in connection with the emergency in connection with the COVID-19"s pandemic introduced on 13.03.2020 by the National Assembly.
- The whole world does not remember such a hard hit with oilAdministrator • 2020-04-11 20:30:19Tupceoneto na petpol ppez appil ce oçaîtova da ce cpine c 27 mil bapel dnewnna yn globalen mashtab, ppedadé oilrysse. Aûl this ppognoza ce cbudné, it will be nai-thejjdap po cypovinata in the whole of its ictoopia.
- Borisov: I am not misled about the dismissals in the BDB (Obzor)Administrator • 2020-04-11 19:30:16“Since I didn't know, I don't feel misled. If you don't have the understanding that when we talk about how every company, shop, self-insuring — artists, artists, to save, you suddenly give 75 million leva credit. At least call and tell me, it's a clean deal.” This was stated by Prime Minister Borisov on Thursday on the occasion of Mavrodiev's dismissal for a loan of BGN 75 million to a collector firm, with which it would buy bad loans from two banks. A day earlier, the banker said the prime minister had been misled and unfamiliar with the whole deal.
- EU economic response to the epidemic: €500 billion available immediatelyAdministrator • 2020-04-11 18:30:04EU finance ministers have reached an agreement on a general economic response to the outbreak of the new coronavirus, the France Press and Reuters reported.
- China's passenger car market with strong growth in MarchAdministrator • 2020-04-11 15:30:16China's passenger car market recorded strong growth in March after business resumed gained momentum amid continued containment of the COVID-19 outbreak, Radio China reported.
- Lufthansa to resume cargo flights to China from mid-AprilAdministrator • 2020-04-11 15:30:03Lufthansa plans to resume scheduled flights between Germany and China from mid-April to serve freight transport needs between the two countries. It will be three daily flights between several German cities and Shanghai and two to Beijing, Radio China reported.