- Record decrease in oil production with 9.7 million barrels per dayAdministrator • 2020-04-14 11:30:18The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and partner countries, including Russia (the so-called OPEC+ format), agreed today to cut oil output by 9.7 million a barrel per day, TASS reported, citing two sources familiar with the progress of the talks.
- Trump on cutting oil output: Thank Putin and Saudi kingAdministrator • 2020-04-14 11:30:04U.S. President Donald Trump welcomed the agreement to cut oil output reached today by the OPEC+ group, which brings together the leading producing countries, BTA quoted France Press as saying.
- EU Commissioner: EU must buy company shares to keep China from acquiring themAdministrator • 2020-04-14 10:30:16EU member states should buy stakes from companies to counter the threat of them ending up under China's control, EU Competition Commissioner Margrethe Vestager said in an interview with the V. The Financial Times quoted by Reuters.
- More women shopped online in FebruaryAdministrator • 2020-04-14 09:30:15In February, at the time of the peak of the COVID-19 outbreak, a growing number of women shopped online, data from a report by market research agency QuestMobile showed.
- In 2019, the popularity of the yuan in international markets has grownAdministrator • 2020-04-14 08:30:04In 2019, the use of the Chinese yuan in international transactions and settlements continued to expand, according to a Bank of Chyna (Bank of China) report.
- Rishi Sunak: UK economy could shrink by 30% because of COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-14 05:30:18British gross domestic product (GDP) may fall by up to 30 percent in the period April-June, said British Finance Minister Rishi Sunak, informed in. The Times.
- G20 could freeze servicing of developing countries' debtAdministrator • 2020-04-14 05:30:06The G20 countries plan to offer lower-income countries a moratorium on payments under bilateral credit agreements as part of a plan to combat the coronavirus pandemic and prevent a debt crisis in emerging market countries.
- Unions under Borisov: Measures are working, give resultAdministrator • 2020-04-14 04:30:06Prime Minister Boyko Borisov held a meeting with the leaders of CNSB and KT “Podkreda” Plamen Dimitrov and Dimitar Manolov. This was reported by the government information service.