- Austria ready to compromise against EU on pandemic, but excludes coronbondsAdministrator • 2020-04-10 10:30:17Austria, known as a budget hawk in the EU, is willing to compromise to reach agreement on the bloc's response to the coronavirus crisis, but Eurobonds continue to stand as an option. Such an opinion was voiced by Austrian Finance Minister Gernot Blümel, as quoted by Reuters.
- Men are working more in Dobrich RegionAdministrator • 2020-04-10 10:30:05In 2019 in Dobrich district the economically active persons were 82.5 thousand and their relative share of the population aged 15 and over was 55.5% vs. 56.6% total in the country — reported by the regional statistical bureau.
- Federal Reserve announces new $2.3 trillion loans to fight coronavirusAdministrator • 2020-04-10 08:30:16The U.S. Federal Reserve Management (UFR) announced a $2.3 trillion new loans program to support the economy and, most notably, businesses and local government struggles with the coronavirus, France Press and The Associated Press reported.
- One-way movement on Sofia markets - with separate entrance and exitAdministrator • 2020-04-10 06:30:17Obligatory one-way movement on Sofia markets introduces the Sofia Municipality.
- Investbank is already the owner of the assets of “Himko”Administrator • 2020-04-10 04:30:15Investbank is the new owner of the assets of the bankrupt Himko fertilizer plant - Vratsa, Capital reported. This shows a reference in the Land Register after a private bailiff announced the properties and equipment for public sale at the request of the bank itself at the end of last year. The reason is that the current owner, Metahim Impex, did not repay the loan that Investbank granted him four years ago to buy the assets from the union.
- Turkey releases Bulgarian tires across the border againAdministrator • 2020-04-10 02:30:03Turkish authorities have issued an injunction releasing Bulgarian drivers from 14-day quarantine upon entering Turkey, BNT said.
- All Bulgarians with credits were waiting for this newsAdministrator • 2020-04-10 01:30:17The proposals of the banks on the terms of loans have already been submitted to the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB).
- Minister Taneva with breaking news for all manufacturersAdministrator • 2020-04-10 00:30:16We have prepared a legislative proposal for more Bulgarian production in stores. This was said at a briefing in the Council of Ministers of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Desislava Taneva.