- Record! Apartment in the center of Sofia hit 3 million leva! PICTURESAdministrator • 2020-04-09 19:30:15The homeowner probably put the respectable even for Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon and Vienna price by being guided by the location.
- Radev approved the budget updateAdministrator • 2020-04-09 19:30:03President Rumen Radev approved the State Budget Update Act, Nova TV reports.
- Dispute between Italy and the Netherlands block aid for half a trillion euros in the EUAdministrator • 2020-04-09 18:30:05A dispute between Italy and Ninderland over the terms to tie credit to eurozone governments to fight the pandemic has blocked progress on aid worth half a trillion euros in the EU. This was reported by diplomatic sources and officials, quoted by Reuters.
- China to build new integrated pilot zones for cross-border e-commerceAdministrator • 2020-04-09 17:30:18China plans to build 46 new integrated pilot zones for cross-border e-commerce, while at the same time supporting the trade process and holding the Cantonese Fair online to keep foreign trade and investment stable amid the outbreak. This was clear at a meeting of the State Council on Tuesday chaired by Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang, Radio China reported.
- EC has warned euro area ministers about economic downturn of 10%Administrator • 2020-04-09 15:30:16The European Commission has warned finance ministers of eurozone countries that the currency union economy could shrink by up to 10 percent this year. This was reported by Reuters sources.
- The market in Blagoevgrad started, from 7.30 to 9.30 - for people over 60.Administrator • 2020-04-09 12:30:05The vegetable market - open and closed, in Blagoevgrad started today with measures taken that are strictly followed.
- EU Council approves cohesion money to serve to fight the epidemicAdministrator • 2020-04-09 11:30:16The EU Council said it had approved today the possibility of using the Cohesion Budget funds in the fight against the COVID-19 epidemic.
- Proposals of banks on loan terms have already been submitted to the National BankAdministrator • 2020-04-09 11:30:04The opinion of the National Bank is expected