- postponed US-UK trade talks over COVID-19Administrator • 2020-04-11 14:30:16Negotiations on a UK-US free trade deal have been postponed indefinitely because of the coronavirus crisis, raising fresh doubts about whether a deal can be struck before the US presidential election in November, writes in. The Telegraph.
- Total exports of Bulgaria increased by 2.7 percent in the period January - FebruaryAdministrator • 2020-04-11 13:30:18In the period January - February 2020 Bulgaria total exported goods amounting to 9 666.5 Million BGN which is by 2.7 percent more compared to the same period of 2019, the preliminary data of the National Statistical Institute show. In February 2020 the total exports of goods amounted to BGN 4 770.4 million and increased by 1.6 percent compared to the same month of the previous year.
- Boeing considering cutting 10% of its employeesAdministrator • 2020-04-11 12:30:17The leadership of US airliner Boeing (Boeing) is considering cutting 10 percent of its employees amid the coronavirus pandemic, the Wall Street Journal newspaper reports, quoted by Reuters and TASS.
- Gas again cheaper - from May 1 by 6.67%, probably and heatingAdministrator • 2020-04-11 11:30:16Bulgargaz submitted a proposal for a new cheaper gas on May 1st to the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission, announced the company, whose CEO is Nikolay Pavlov. The price from the beginning of next month to be BGN 23.52 per megawatt hour (excluding prices for access, transfer, excise duty and VAT), the company has offered. Compared to the approved price for April, the one for May is lower by 6.67%, or by 1.68 BGN per megawatt hour.
- National Bank allowed banks to begin deferral loansAdministrator • 2020-04-11 10:30:05Can be rescheduled principal, interest, or both
- Gerhard Schroeder: Instruments like Eurobonds should not be tabooAdministrator • 2020-04-11 09:30:17Former German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder is calling for a Europe-wide debt instrument as the next step in tackling the effects of the spread of the coronavirus.
- EU approves measures of Poland against the virus for €115 millionAdministrator • 2020-04-11 08:30:04The European Union gave the green light to a 527 million zlotys (115 million euros) scheme by the Polish government to support the economy during the period of the coronavirus pandemic, Reuters reported.
- At least 3 years it will take airlines to recover from the crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-11 07:30:17The crisis in the airlock as a result of travel restrictions as part of the fight against the spread of the coronavirus will be overcome at best in three years, predicts the French consultancy Archery Strategists Consulting (Archery Strategy Consulting), quoted by the c.” Monde.”