1. Coupons (vouchers) amounting to 210 BGN for a 7-day holiday for all social insured workers and employees as a direct measure to support domestic tourism. The vouchers will also apply for 2021.
BGN 100 per student for green schools, cultural and sports events.
2. Beach accessories at prices reduced at least by 50% or free of charge against a reduction of the concession fee from 50 to 100%.
3. Possibility to reduce or cancel the tourist tax by the Municipal Councils of the resort municipalities after the abolition of the state of emergency.
4. Advantage for grants from BGN 3 to 10 thousand and other grants for hoteliers, restaurateurs, tour operators and travel agents.
5. Extension of the deadline for completion of construction on national resorts for preparation of the tourist season.
6. Extending the deadline for reimbursement of payments or use of tourist services by tour operators up to one year as an anti-crisis measure to save the industry.
The bill has been submitted to the National Assembly's office and will be viewed today by the Legal Commission and tomorrow in the hall.
“We believe that Bulgarian tourism should be saved by the Bulgarian state and Bulgarian citizens”, said NFSB leader Valeri Simeonov.
NFSB proposed that the tourism vachers should be 210 BGN for seven days
The NFSB submitted a bill with its own tourism-saving measures approved by the Coalition Council on April 28, the party's press center said.tags:
Angelkova continues meetings with the tourism industry because of the coronavirus
Administrator • 2020-03-11 19:30:16
Angelkova with bad forecasts for tourism
Administrator • 2020-03-19 08:30:17
Minister Angelkova stopped tourism until 13 May
Administrator • 2020-04-11 06:30:18