News tagged with "about"
- Adv. Sharkova with very important information about side effects from vaccinesAdministrator • 2021-01-05 02:30:17“There is no legal way for a patient to remain undamaged in adverse reactions. It should be examined why side effects occurred. They may occur due to incorrect administration of the vaccine.
- Nikolova: We will not talk about a strong winter season, but we will talk about seasonAdministrator • 2020-11-08 20:30:14We will not talk about a strong winter season, but we will talk about a season. We will do our best for our compatriots, as well as tourists from neighbouring countries, to have the opportunity to use the power of our mountains and our wonderful resorts. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova in the programme “Sunday 150” on BNR.
- Emil Hirsev with amazing news about the Bulgarian economy amid the K-19 crisisAdministrator • 2020-08-22 23:30:06“We suffer from a huge problem - we understand the processes only when they are over. For domestic consumption it is about 6 months, for processes with a more serious depth - over a year.
- Taneva: We increased 50% of the checks, subject to 5. I don't think I should brag about them.Administrator • 2020-06-10 04:30:17I strongly recommend not to conceal information about irregularities, but also not to boast about what we find. This was stated on bTV by Agricultural Minister Desislava Taneva on the occasion of the distributed recording from the website “Bivol”, in which she says “I suggest you stick that we do not have such scams and everything is fine, because otherwise this will stop us...”. It reiterated that inspections were on 50% of the areas claimed and 5% was the requirement under regulation.
- The prosecutor's office resumed the CPC about fuel pricesAdministrator • 2020-03-31 01:30:07The Supreme Administrative Prosecutor's Office (VAP) referred the Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) to assess whether to initiate proceedings with subject matter — how the prices of liquid fuels are formed when selling them at petrol stations in the country.
- Goranov: This is not the time to talk about democracyAdministrator • 2020-03-23 08:30:15“This is not the time to talk about democracy,” said Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov.
- Prof. Rachev warned about COVID-19: Let it not happen that in order to remove the runny nose, we will cut off the headAdministrator • 2020-03-15 02:30:18“Losses from the downturn in the economy will be scarier than the coronavirus. We need another crisis headquarters to be formed to think about our economy. Let's not happen that in order to remove the runny nose, we will cut off the head.”
- Great news about the bills paid by all Bulgarians after the cost of gasAdministrator • 2020-03-06 12:30:11Approximately 20 per cent of the amount we paid on our old heating bills should return us the heating companies because of the reduction in the price of natural gas, writes Trud bg.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15