News tagged with "about"
- Peter Walker: US media doesn't want to tell the truth about ChinaAdministrator • 2021-05-13 22:30:15“When the US government asked a question whether in China people were free, it completely ignored the better standard of living and work of the people due to the reform of the country,” McKinsey consulting company president Peter Walker said in an interview with Beijing media reports Radio China.
- Adv. Sharkova with very important information about side effects from vaccinesAdministrator • 2021-01-05 02:30:17“There is no legal way for a patient to remain undamaged in adverse reactions. It should be examined why side effects occurred. They may occur due to incorrect administration of the vaccine.
- Nikolova: We will not talk about a strong winter season, but we will talk about seasonAdministrator • 2020-11-08 20:30:14We will not talk about a strong winter season, but we will talk about a season. We will do our best for our compatriots, as well as tourists from neighbouring countries, to have the opportunity to use the power of our mountains and our wonderful resorts. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova in the programme “Sunday 150” on BNR.
- Emil Hirsev with amazing news about the Bulgarian economy amid the K-19 crisisAdministrator • 2020-08-22 23:30:06“We suffer from a huge problem - we understand the processes only when they are over. For domestic consumption it is about 6 months, for processes with a more serious depth - over a year.
- Taneva: We increased 50% of the checks, subject to 5. I don't think I should brag about them.Administrator • 2020-06-10 04:30:17I strongly recommend not to conceal information about irregularities, but also not to boast about what we find. This was stated on bTV by Agricultural Minister Desislava Taneva on the occasion of the distributed recording from the website “Bivol”, in which she says “I suggest you stick that we do not have such scams and everything is fine, because otherwise this will stop us...”. It reiterated that inspections were on 50% of the areas claimed and 5% was the requirement under regulation.
- The prosecutor's office resumed the CPC about fuel pricesAdministrator • 2020-03-31 01:30:07The Supreme Administrative Prosecutor's Office (VAP) referred the Commission for Protection of Competition (CPC) to assess whether to initiate proceedings with subject matter — how the prices of liquid fuels are formed when selling them at petrol stations in the country.
- Goranov: This is not the time to talk about democracyAdministrator • 2020-03-23 08:30:15“This is not the time to talk about democracy,” said Minister of Finance Vladislav Goranov.
- Prof. Rachev warned about COVID-19: Let it not happen that in order to remove the runny nose, we will cut off the headAdministrator • 2020-03-15 02:30:18“Losses from the downturn in the economy will be scarier than the coronavirus. We need another crisis headquarters to be formed to think about our economy. Let's not happen that in order to remove the runny nose, we will cut off the head.”
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15