News tagged with "airport"
- Aviation asked us 50 million of the airport concession moneyAdministrator • 2021-04-13 01:30:1630 to 50 million levs out of the 66,000 million down payment for the concession of Sofia Airport to go to support the Bulgarian aviation, which is in a critical situation. That's what airlines insist on, said the president of the Association of Bulgarian Airlines, Svetoslav Stanulov.
- Zhelyazkov appointed interim chief of Sofia Airport and announced a new competition for managersAdministrator • 2021-04-06 21:30:14Sofia Airport has a new CEO, who is temporary, and a new deputy chairman of the board, it is clear from documents in the Commercial Register. As chief of the airport, Transport Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov has appointed Hristo Stoyanov Handzhiev, who has been director of airport security until now. The transport ministry said that today Zhelyazkov is also announcing a new competition for the state quota of three on the airport's board of directors, after the first nominating committee did not allow any of the candidates to interview. Thus, on December 15 last year the competition was terminated.
- Mariyana Nikolova: 6400 charter flights expected this summer at Burgas AirportAdministrator • 2021-01-15 22:30:176400 charter flights are expected to arrive at Burgas Airport this summer. Our goal is to impose Bulgaria as a year-round tourist destination, and Burgas region allows for various niche tourist trips. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova in front of the media in Burgas. He added that together with the local government since September last year we have been working for Summer 2021, the press office of the Ministry of Tourism announced.
- Snow-paralysed Madrid airport gradually resumes workAdministrator • 2021-01-10 20:30:03Madrid's Barajas International Airport, whose activities have been paralyzed since Friday due to heavy snowfall, could gradually resume work tonight, Transport, Mobility and Urbanal Planning Minister Jose Luis Abalos Meko told journalists, as quoted by TASS.
- The CPC allowed “Sof Connect” to be a concessionaire at Sofia Airport for 35 years.Administrator • 2020-11-28 02:30:04This is the last regulatory condition for the concession
- “Heathrow” is dethroned! Here's Europe's biggest airport PHOTOSAdministrator • 2020-10-29 04:30:14For the first time, Heathrow lost its crown as Europe's biggest airport. In first place is already Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, London's airport announced, quoted by the Guardian, Standard News wrote.
- Vladimir Karolev: Sofia Airport Concession Will Not Raise ChargesAdministrator • 2020-07-24 00:30:18The new concession at Sofia Airport will not lead to an increase in airport fees. This is what economist Vladimir Karolev told Focus.
- Signed the Concession Contract at Sofia AirportAdministrator • 2020-07-22 23:30:05“Today's signing of the concession at Sofia Airport is indicative that our European partners are welcome in Bulgaria”. This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, who attended the signing of the concession contract for construction of the site “Civic Airport for Public Use Sofia” — public state property, the government press center said.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15