News tagged with "april"
- In April production of LPG blends decreased by 37.5 per centAdministrator • 2020-06-30 05:30:16In April compared to March decreased production of: solid fuels - by 11.5 per cent to 1 793 thousand tonnes; LPG mixtures - by 37.5 per cent to 5 thousand tonnes; unleaded petrol - by 17.2 per cent to 106 thousand tonnes; diesel - by 10.4 per cent to 224 thousand tonnes; natural gas - by 20 per cent to 4 million m3; electricity - by 21.5 per cent to 3 066 GWh. This was reported by the National Statistical Institute.
- Strong decline in EU construction in April, weak decrease in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-06-17 22:30:04In April, output in the EU construction sector dropped dramatically for the second consecutive month as measures introduced in Europe to limit the spread of Covid-19 continued to have a significant impact on all economic activity and construction in particular.
- Britain's economy tumbled 20.4 percent in AprilAdministrator • 2020-06-13 04:30:16Britain's gross domestic product (GDP) shrank 20.4 percent in April, reported on a monthly basis because of restrictions imposed to fight the coronavirus, France reported through, citing British statistics office data.
- 19.5 per cent drop in exports for April, 30 per cent of importsAdministrator • 2020-06-11 18:30:15In food, shrinkage is half compared to a year earlier
- Revenues from nights spent in April were 95.5% less compared to last yearAdministrator • 2020-06-11 04:30:17The total revenues from nights spent in April 2020 reached 2.3 million BGN or by 95.5 per cent less compared to April 2019. There was a collapse of revenues from both foreign nationals - by 96.4 per cent and Bulgarian citizens - by 94.4 per cent, reported the National Statistical Institute.
- 25% collapse of industrial orders in Germany in April due to COVID-19Administrator • 2020-06-06 06:30:06Industrial and industrial orders in Germany saw a record decline of over 25% in April as the coronavirus pandemic collapsed domestic and foreign demand for industrial production goods from Europe's largest economy, data from the German official Statistics Destatis.
- NSI officially announced inflation in AprilAdministrator • 2020-05-19 12:30:16The National Statistical Institute (NSI) reported a deflation of 0.6 per cent in April compared to March.
- NSI reported a deflation of 0.6% for AprilAdministrator • 2020-05-19 05:30:03The National Statistical Institute reported a deflation of 0.6 per cent for April compared to March.
Carriers: Speculating on the journey shared
Administrator • 2020-11-25 23:30:14
Buses and taxis left the square after another protest mingled with their
Administrator • 2020-11-25 21:30:16
650 leva minimum wage from 2021, decided the government
Administrator • 2020-11-25 19:30:14