News tagged with "april"
- Companies declare advance contributions until April 15Administrator • 2021-04-07 22:30:16On 15 April the deadline for submitting a declaration determining the type and amount of advance contributions for 2021 expires. Since this year, the order for declaring the advance contributions has been changed, reminded by the National Revenue Agency. This is done by submitting the declaration under Art. 87a and Art. 88 of the Corporate Income Taxation Act (CITA). The form is submitted by persons subject to corporation tax under CITA, as well as by natural persons performing business activities as traders within the meaning of the Commercial Act, including sole traders, and by natural persons registered as farmers who have chosen the income from their business activities to be taxed on the annual tax base under Art. 28 of the Personal Income Taxes Act /ZITFL/, announced the press center of the NRA.
- From 7 to 20 April they pay the pensions with a one-time 50 leva to themAdministrator • 2021-03-31 23:30:15The payment of pensions for April and the lump sum additional amount of BGN 50 to them will be between 7 April (Wednesday) and April 20 (Tuesday). This was reported by the press center of the NOI.
- Minister Petkova extended the gas check. Will there be a new price from April 1?Administrator • 2021-03-31 20:30:14Bulgargaz's inspection of gas prices from April is being extended, the Ministry of Energetics said. She was appointed by Minister Temjunka Petkova on 26 March and is carried out by a team of the department and the Bulgarian Energy Holding.
- Lift cards in Bansko are cheaper from 1 AprilAdministrator • 2021-03-19 01:30:02The prices of the lifts for Bansko Ski Area will be reduced from April 1, 2021, when the April holiday of the children begins, announced by “Yulen” AD. The season will run until April 11, 2021. The full day card becomes 56 BGN, and for half a day after 12.30 am - BGN 43. For children the whole day will be 25 BGN, and for the youngest under 7 years - only 1 lev. The six-day card for children over 7 years will be 100 BGN, and for the remaining ones - BGN 6. Students and pensioners also benefit from discounts.
- In April production of LPG blends decreased by 37.5 per centAdministrator • 2020-06-30 05:30:16In April compared to March decreased production of: solid fuels - by 11.5 per cent to 1 793 thousand tonnes; LPG mixtures - by 37.5 per cent to 5 thousand tonnes; unleaded petrol - by 17.2 per cent to 106 thousand tonnes; diesel - by 10.4 per cent to 224 thousand tonnes; natural gas - by 20 per cent to 4 million m3; electricity - by 21.5 per cent to 3 066 GWh. This was reported by the National Statistical Institute.
- Strong decline in EU construction in April, weak decrease in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-06-17 22:30:04In April, output in the EU construction sector dropped dramatically for the second consecutive month as measures introduced in Europe to limit the spread of Covid-19 continued to have a significant impact on all economic activity and construction in particular.
- Britain's economy tumbled 20.4 percent in AprilAdministrator • 2020-06-13 04:30:16Britain's gross domestic product (GDP) shrank 20.4 percent in April, reported on a monthly basis because of restrictions imposed to fight the coronavirus, France reported through, citing British statistics office data.
- 19.5 per cent drop in exports for April, 30 per cent of importsAdministrator • 2020-06-11 18:30:15In food, shrinkage is half compared to a year earlier
Serbia with the largest gold reserve in the Western Balkans
Administrator • 2021-04-11 18:30:13
Consumption recovers, trade with growth for the 10th month
Administrator • 2021-04-10 20:30:15
By July choose a contractor on the first two sections of the railway line from North Macedonia to Bulgaria
Administrator • 2021-04-10 20:30:03