News tagged with "april"
- NSI officially announced inflation in AprilAdministrator • 2020-05-19 12:30:16The National Statistical Institute (NSI) reported a deflation of 0.6 per cent in April compared to March.
- NSI reported a deflation of 0.6% for AprilAdministrator • 2020-05-19 05:30:03The National Statistical Institute reported a deflation of 0.6 per cent for April compared to March.
- China's automotive sector has continued its recovery in AprilAdministrator • 2020-05-13 03:30:17China's production and sale of cars improved in April, thanks to stimulus measures announced by the government and the recovery of business activity, Radio China reported.
- Over 20 million Americans lost their jobs in April due to pandemicAdministrator • 2020-05-08 23:30:17The U.S. economy lost a staggering 20.5 million jobs in April, a record drop in employment since the Great Depression nearly a century ago, and the unemployment rate jumped to the highest level since the end of World War II, reaching 14.7 percent, the BNR reported.
- Historic maximum of unemployment in Austria in AprilAdministrator • 2020-05-04 23:30:16Austria's unemployment rate in April reached a historic maximum. This is a consequence of the paralysis of the economy brought about by measures in the battle against the coronavirus. This was announced today by the Austrian Institute of Employment, quoted by AFP.
- Russian oil output jumped to 11.35 million barrels per day in AprilAdministrator • 2020-05-02 19:30:16Russia raised its oil and gas condensate output in April to 46.45 million tonnes or 11.35 million barrels per day versus 11.29 million barrels in March, Interfax agency said today, quoted by Reuters.
- NRA: Firms declare advance corporate tax contributions by midnight on April 15Administrator • 2020-04-16 09:30:06Legal entities with an obligation to pay down corporate tax contributions have until midnight on April 15 to file the annual corporate tax return in its prepayment portion. The declaration shall be submitted electronically. This was reported by the NRA.
- Greece expects easing of restrictions as early as late AprilAdministrator • 2020-03-26 12:30:17The main scenario in Greece is for a gradual repeal of the restrictive measures since the end of April, the newspaper Kathimerini writes. According to the publication, the country is in the hoop of restrictions of unknown duration, but they are unlikely to be cancelled before the end of next month.
16 million children will fall into poverty by the end of the year
Administrator • 2020-05-30 10:30:06
They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times more
Administrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17
Minister Taneva: Inspections for Bulgarian goods in chains begin
Administrator • 2020-05-30 08:30:16