News tagged with "beach"
- Mariyana Nikolova ordered inspection of the beach “Smokinya”Administrator • 2021-04-12 20:30:14Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova ordered an inspection of the beach “Smokinya”. The inspection shall be undertaken following information in the public space about a breach of the integrity of the strip dunes. A department team will trace whether there are any violations along the coastal strip, as well as whether there is a reason to impose a sanction on the concessionaire, the tourism ministry said.
- A concessionaire on the beach “Camping Veselie” in Sozopol was designatedAdministrator • 2021-04-07 19:30:14A concessionaire is designated at the beach “Camping Veselie”, Sozopol municipality, Burgas region. After an open procedure, the Council of Ministers authorizes the Minister of Tourism to conclude a concession contract with Black Sea Beach EOOD within one month from the entry into force of the Decision of the Council of Ministers to designate a concessionaire on the beach. This was reported by the press office of the Cabinet of Ministers.
- Hotels and restaurateurs want beach umbrellas free for 3 yearsAdministrator • 2021-03-31 21:30:04The Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Organization/BHRA/ propose in the draft Law on Amendment and Supplementation of the Black Sea Coast Construction Act to provide for a concession fee exemption on the beaches for a period of at least three years against a commitment to provide on free sun loungers and umbrellas on the beaches, as well as not to increase the area of the restaurants along the beach. This is what they stated in a letter to Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova from BHRA, the organization announced.
- Ministry of Tourism Order: At least 4.5m distance between beach umbrellasAdministrator • 2021-03-15 20:30:15By order of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Tourism Mariyana Nikolova introduced uniform rules for anti-epidemic and sanitary measures in tourist sites on the occasion of the upcoming summer season 2021. The aim is for all tourist places to introduce the same practices to ensure the health and safety of tourists and Bulgaria to protect its status as a healthy and secure destination.
- Cheap shade on the beach and this summerAdministrator • 2021-03-12 22:30:04Can be done with an amendment to the Health Act or concessionaires and tenants to voluntarily reduce prices
- Turkish beach resorts increasingly full of foreign tourists, Greece reports declineAdministrator • 2020-08-16 18:30:15Turkish beach resorts are increasingly full of foreign tourists after a number of countries lifted travel restrictions for their citizens abroad. In neighbouring Greece, however, there are a decline in flights and arrivals, BHP reports.
- Completely absolve the rentals of objects in Sunny Beach, which do not workAdministrator • 2020-07-30 19:30:20Rent will be completely simplified by the end of the year on sites in Sunny Beach, which are not open to tourists. We will analyze who they will be, and this will apply to objects that are under the auspices of “Sunny Beach” AD.
- Tourist industry is tired: The workers in Sunny Beach are more than the touristsAdministrator • 2020-07-08 03:30:15The employees of the hotels and restaurants in Sunny Beach are more than tourists, complaining owners of the tourist industry. In the central part, the establishments are empty, part of the owners fear that they will not last until the end of the season if the situation does not improve.
First increase in imports by year
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:15
For 39 leva per megawatt-hour natural gas is sold with a day of delivery for today
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:03
KBC Group opens Center for Digital Technologies in Varna
Administrator • 2021-04-14 23:30:16