News tagged with "beijing"
- Beijing dethrones New York as the city with the most billionairesAdministrator • 2021-04-07 22:30:04Beijing is home to more dollar billionaires than any other city in the world, Forbes's latest annual ranking of rich people shows. So the Chinese capital managed to dethrone New York as the capital of billionaires, writes the Hong Kong edition South China Morning Post.
- Shanghai, Beijing and Hangzhou are the most preferred places to work by Chinese returneesAdministrator • 2020-11-11 01:30:15At a conference for Chinese students abroad, which was held in the town of Sofia. Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, on Sunday a white paper on the expectations, prospects and realization of returned-homeland students was unveiled, Radio China reports.
- China unveils plans to build free trade pilot zones in Beijing, Hunan and AnhueiAdministrator • 2020-09-22 21:30:03On Monday, China unveiled plans to build free trade pilot zones in Beijing and the provinces of Hunan and Anhuei, Radio China reported.
- Beijing to expand foreign investors' access to its market for servicesAdministrator • 2020-09-10 20:30:18Beijing's plan to expand foreign investors' access to its market for services in several areas, including 26 segments of the financial sector, was approved by the Council of State on Monday.
- Beijing resumes direct international flights with strict prevention and control measuresAdministrator • 2020-09-06 19:30:16On Thursday, Beijing resumed direct international flights from eight countries — Thailand, Cambodia, Pakistan, Greece, Denmark, Austria, Sweden and Canada. They were stopped for six months after the outbreak of the new coronavirus. But the situation is now under control and locally transmitted cases are very rare, Radio China reports.
- China diverts international flights to Beijing to other airports because of Covid-19Administrator • 2020-03-23 01:30:04China's Civil Aviation Management said that starting tomorrow, all international flights to Beijing will be diverted to 12 other airports as part of measures to tackle the coronavirus, Reuters and DPA reported.
- Beijing commissioned 26,000 5G base stationsAdministrator • 2020-03-17 07:30:19Beijing has put 26,000 5G base stations into operation, with users of the 5G network now around 80,000, the Beijing Communications Department said.
First increase in imports by year
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:15
For 39 leva per megawatt-hour natural gas is sold with a day of delivery for today
Administrator • 2021-04-15 00:30:03
KBC Group opens Center for Digital Technologies in Varna
Administrator • 2021-04-14 23:30:16