News tagged with "billion"
- They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times moreAdministrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17Greece will receive 32 billion euros from the fund to restore the European economy from the effects of the coronavirus, totalling EUR 750 billion, proposed by the Commission yesterday, writes the Naftemboriki economic edition.
- Donchev: Nearly 13 billion euros for Bulgaria under the EC plan for COVID-19Administrator • 2020-05-30 00:30:16Bulgaria will have access to around 13 billion euros in grants as part of the recovery plan following the Covid-19 outbreak proposed by the European Commission. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, quoted by BNR.
- Decided: EC announces how many billion euros Bulgaria receives to deal with the crisisAdministrator • 2020-05-29 07:30:18The European Commission proposes Bulgaria to gain access to 9.282 billion euros from the economic recovery fund from the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. This was reported by the EC, quoted by BTA.
- “Forbes” pointed to Russia's “most golden” youth, each has at least $2 billion eachAdministrator • 2020-05-24 06:30:20Forbes magazine unveiled the rating of the richest heirs of Russian billionaires, which is again headed by Yusuf Alekperov.
- Germany provides multi-billion euro assistance to Deutsche BahnAdministrator • 2020-05-12 03:30:17Germany's Deutsche Bahn Railway Concern expects its turnover amid the coronavirus pandemic to cut by up to 13.5 billion euros, and some of the funds could be covered by the federal budget. This was reported today DPA, citing its own sources, transmits BTA.
- Over €100 billion in foreign debt registers Romania at the beginning of the crisisAdministrator • 2020-04-15 08:30:05The beginning of the crisis, triggered by the Covid-19 pandemic, found Romania with external debt of more than 100 billion euros, of which 40 percent state, with a strong decline in foreign investment and a large deficit in the current account balance sheet, according to data published today by the National Bank of Romania.
- China's medical goods exports hit about $2.36 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-14 02:30:18Since early April, China has shipped 16.56 billion yuan worth of medical goods to other countries (about $2.36 billion). This is more than the country had exported in the entire previous month, the head of China's General Customs Office Jin Hai announced at a news conference today.
- Muriel Penicaud: Subsidising leave in France will cost over €20 billionAdministrator • 2020-04-10 15:30:16France's state program to subsidize forced leave will string over 20 billion euros ($21.73 billion), Tough Minister Muriel Penicaud reported today, quoted by Reuters.
Aviation aid - deferred fees and fees for airport concessions
Administrator • 2020-06-04 02:30:16
They provided Bulgartransgaz with a land plot for construction in Svishtovsko
Administrator • 2020-06-04 00:30:16
Because of EU funding Bulgaria could invest more in high technologies
Administrator • 2020-06-03 22:30:18