News tagged with "billion"
- Nearly BGN 2 billion saved from the budget for 3 yearsAdministrator • 2020-07-14 03:30:16Over BGN 1,698 billion of the expenditures provided for in the state budget have been saved since the beginning of the government's mandate.
- $440 billion is cross-border trade payments in the first half in ChinaAdministrator • 2020-07-12 20:30:03Cross-border trade payments in Chinese currency reached 3.08 trillion yuan (about $440 billion) in the first half of the year, data from the People's Bank of China shows, Radio China reports.
- They want rescheduling of loans for BGN 8.5 billion, announced the head of the Association of Banks in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-06-28 02:30:16Around 110,000 requested deferral loans for around BGN 8.5 billion are expected by the end of June. 10 or 15% of them are expected not to be returned to regular service. Banks, however, are willing to release reserves to meet the risk. This was told by BNT the President of the Association of Banks in Bulgaria Petar Andronov.
- Bad: Bulgaria loses half a billion leva a year from...Administrator • 2020-06-11 08:30:17Bulgaria loses BGN 490 million annually from counterfeits in the four most affected sectors in the field of trade — pharmacy, cosmetics, wine and spirits, children's toys, according to a report by the European Union Intellectual Property Office (ECIS/EUIPO), the Monitor reports.
- They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times moreAdministrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17Greece will receive 32 billion euros from the fund to restore the European economy from the effects of the coronavirus, totalling EUR 750 billion, proposed by the Commission yesterday, writes the Naftemboriki economic edition.
- Donchev: Nearly 13 billion euros for Bulgaria under the EC plan for COVID-19Administrator • 2020-05-30 00:30:16Bulgaria will have access to around 13 billion euros in grants as part of the recovery plan following the Covid-19 outbreak proposed by the European Commission. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, quoted by BNR.
- Decided: EC announces how many billion euros Bulgaria receives to deal with the crisisAdministrator • 2020-05-29 07:30:18The European Commission proposes Bulgaria to gain access to 9.282 billion euros from the economic recovery fund from the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. This was reported by the EC, quoted by BTA.
- “Forbes” pointed to Russia's “most golden” youth, each has at least $2 billion eachAdministrator • 2020-05-24 06:30:20Forbes magazine unveiled the rating of the richest heirs of Russian billionaires, which is again headed by Yusuf Alekperov.
Bulgargaz predicts: More expensive natural gas by over 15% since September
Administrator • 2020-08-11 19:30:15
Such high prices for vegetables there has not been long
Administrator • 2020-08-11 06:30:16
Scary crown scandal for millions of euros erupted in K-19 devastated Italy
Administrator • 2020-08-11 04:30:16