News tagged with "billion"
- Investment spending on projects in the EU increased to €251 billion in 2020Administrator • 2021-03-01 20:30:03In 2020, EU member states accelerated their cohesion policy investments by €70 billion, increasing their total cohesion costs to 251 billion euros, the Commission said.
- 1.2 billion more spending on pensions and grants, but the budget is still on a plusAdministrator • 2021-02-26 18:30:16BGN 137 million surplus in the budget at the end of February expect from the Ministry of Finance. The department points out for comparison that a year ago the Treasury was on a plus by 1.48 billion levs.
- Revisoro: 59 procedures for BGN 4.3 billion grant are announced under OP “Environment”Administrator • 2021-01-15 23:30:15The announced grant procedures from OP “Environment” for the period 2014-2020 are currently 59, totaling BGN 4.3 billion. This was evident from an ecomist Emil Dimitrov's response during parliamentary control. The funds represent 127% of the programme's resources, with an additional 20% overnegotiated, Dimitrov explained.
- BGN 25 billion is the proceeds to the NRA for 2020 - 1.1 billion more than 2019Administrator • 2021-01-06 00:30:03Nearly 25 billion leva is the proceeds in the National Revenue Agency in 2020, which is over 700 million levs above planned and over 1.1 billion more than the previous year 2019, reported by the NRA.
- Simeon Djankov: Another 3 to 5 billion levs should enter the businessAdministrator • 2020-11-25 05:30:14“The next 2021 will not be any easier than this year. From now on you need to think about more money and measures for business”. This is what former Finance Minister Simeon Djankov said in the broadcast “This Morning” on BTV. According to him, there were many social measures in the new budget that helped, but there was not enough for business.
- EC grants 14 billion euros to nine EU countries under the SURE programmeAdministrator • 2020-11-17 19:30:14The European Commission allocated €14 billion to nine EU countries in the second tranche of SURE's financial support to Member States. As part of today's operations, Croatia received 510m euros, Cyprus 250 million euros, Greece 2 billion euros, Italy 6.5 billion euros, Latvia 120 million euros, Lithuania 300 million euros, Malta 120 million euros, Slovenia 200 million euros and Spain an additional 4 billion euros, said the press centre of The European Commission.
- German economy loses €19 billion over second quarantineAdministrator • 2020-11-02 23:30:14The German economy will lose about 19.3 billion euros from the second quarantine, Die Welt reports, citing calculations by the German Institute for Economic Research. The biggest losses await the industrial sector, restaurant and hospitality, Focus reports.
- Greek business lost 22 billion euros due to pandemicAdministrator • 2020-11-02 21:30:14In the first half of 2020, business losses from the pandemic amounted to around €22 billion, Kathimerini writes. For the period tax revenues were reduced by 5.4 billion euros, while the hole in the coffers of excise duties alone exceeded EUR 3.1 billion. Indicative of the situation is that in September alone, the decline in revenues is of the order of 2 billion.
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15