News tagged with "billion"
- Croatia Needs $10 Billion to Deal with Coronavirus CrisisAdministrator • 2020-04-09 01:30:19Croatia will need around 70 billion kunas ($10 billion) over the next few months to finance measures to combat the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, Finance Minister Zdravko Maric said today, as quoted by Reuters.
- China has exported medical supplies for over 10 billion yuanAdministrator • 2020-04-07 11:30:17China has exported 10.2 billion yuan worth of medical supplies (about $1.43 billion) since March 1. Among them were 3.86 billion face masks, 37.52 million protective clothing, 2.41 million infrared thermometers, medical fans, test kits and glasses, Jing Hai, a Central Customs Office official, said at a briefing Sunday, as cited by Radio China.
- Menda Stoyanova proposes new ceiling for external loans - up to 10 billion eurosAdministrator • 2020-04-06 02:30:056 -7% contraction of the economy is the bad case scenario, we rely on 3%
- MEP from GERB broke down BSP's theory of BGN 10 billion blank chequeAdministrator • 2020-04-04 15:30:16BSP's theory of BGN 10 billion blank cheque has been broken into fluff and powder with simple arithmetic, said GERB MP Alexander Ivanov during the debate on the budget update.
- Goranov: Debt limit up to 10 billion leva is not a blank checkAdministrator • 2020-04-04 08:30:17The new debt limit of up to 10 billion leva is not a blank check, said Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov. He presented to the budget committee in parliament the parameters of the budget update. It is set that the limit on the new debt will be increased by BGN 2.2 billion. In order to finance the deficit in the treasury and the increase in the capital of the development bank, BGN 4.2 billion are needed. The remaining amount will be a buffer, Goranov explained, quoted by BNR.
- Germany gives €600 billion to companies affected by COVID-19Administrator • 2020-03-23 11:30:17The German government is expected to adopt a rescue financial package on Monday for businesses hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic, which will amount to 600 billion euros. This is what the German edition Handelsblatt wrote after seeing the proposed bill.
- $320 billion in losses to coronavirus in 3 monthsAdministrator • 2020-03-08 15:30:05The $320bn in losses for the first quarter of the year will bear global trade because of the coronavirus. This is predicted by the experts of Euler Hermes - a global commercial credit insurance company. The decline is 2.5% compared to the same period last year. $161 billion less will be realised by exports of goods, with the main part due to falling demand in China, Italy and other European countries. $125 billion will be the hit for tourism and for transport - 33 billion.
16 million children will fall into poverty by the end of the year
Administrator • 2020-05-30 10:30:06
They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times more
Administrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17
Minister Taneva: Inspections for Bulgarian goods in chains begin
Administrator • 2020-05-30 08:30:16