News tagged with "billion"
- German economy loses €19 billion over second quarantineAdministrator • 2020-11-02 23:30:14The German economy will lose about 19.3 billion euros from the second quarantine, Die Welt reports, citing calculations by the German Institute for Economic Research. The biggest losses await the industrial sector, restaurant and hospitality, Focus reports.
- Greek business lost 22 billion euros due to pandemicAdministrator • 2020-11-02 21:30:14In the first half of 2020, business losses from the pandemic amounted to around €22 billion, Kathimerini writes. For the period tax revenues were reduced by 5.4 billion euros, while the hole in the coffers of excise duties alone exceeded EUR 3.1 billion. Indicative of the situation is that in September alone, the decline in revenues is of the order of 2 billion.
- With 9% soared household deposits, held in banks 58.152 billion levsAdministrator • 2020-10-24 00:30:14At the end of September 2020, the non-governmental sector deposits were BGN 89.776 billion. (80.9 percent of GDP), and on an annual basis increased by 9 percent, reported the Bulgarian National Bank.
- Over BGN 10 billion deficit in the budget for 2 years due to the pandemicAdministrator • 2020-10-21 18:30:15Among the priorities next year are income, education, health, social and pension policy and defence.
- Household deposits reached BGN 57.753 billion at the end of AugustAdministrator • 2020-09-23 21:30:16At the end of August 2020, the non-governmental sector's deposits in banks amounted to 88.847 billion levs (80 per cent of GDP), with an annual increase of 8.9 per cent, reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- Bulgaria with a 2.5 billion euro financial operation on international marketsAdministrator • 2020-09-17 08:30:15Bulgaria places a new government debt of 2.5 billion euros on international markets. It is spread across two issues - 10-year and 30-year government euro bonds, writes Trud.
- Finance Minister with first comment after the 2.5 billion euro operationAdministrator • 2020-09-17 07:30:15Yesterday we implemented on international capital markets our first external debt issue since 2016. This was within the framework of the newly approved external debt ceilings laid down in the State Budget Act for 2020.
- Launches new government debt up to €2 billionAdministrator • 2020-09-16 03:30:05Bulgaria has offered international capital markets a new debt of up to 2 billion euros, according to publications in the specialized news agencies. Investors have been offered 10-year and 30-year government bonds, Trud writes.
“Gradus”: The company has not maintained commercial relations with Pavel Stoimenov
Administrator • 2021-05-12 00:30:15
Electricity production rose 10.39% compared to 2020
Administrator • 2021-05-11 23:30:17
BACB with over 20% growth of assets and borrowed funds
Administrator • 2021-05-11 23:30:05