News tagged with "billion"
- With 9% soared household deposits, held in banks 58.152 billion levsAdministrator • 2020-10-24 00:30:14At the end of September 2020, the non-governmental sector deposits were BGN 89.776 billion. (80.9 percent of GDP), and on an annual basis increased by 9 percent, reported the Bulgarian National Bank.
- Over BGN 10 billion deficit in the budget for 2 years due to the pandemicAdministrator • 2020-10-21 18:30:15Among the priorities next year are income, education, health, social and pension policy and defence.
- Household deposits reached BGN 57.753 billion at the end of AugustAdministrator • 2020-09-23 21:30:16At the end of August 2020, the non-governmental sector's deposits in banks amounted to 88.847 billion levs (80 per cent of GDP), with an annual increase of 8.9 per cent, reports the Bulgarian National Bank.
- Bulgaria with a 2.5 billion euro financial operation on international marketsAdministrator • 2020-09-17 08:30:15Bulgaria places a new government debt of 2.5 billion euros on international markets. It is spread across two issues - 10-year and 30-year government euro bonds, writes Trud.
- Finance Minister with first comment after the 2.5 billion euro operationAdministrator • 2020-09-17 07:30:15Yesterday we implemented on international capital markets our first external debt issue since 2016. This was within the framework of the newly approved external debt ceilings laid down in the State Budget Act for 2020.
- Launches new government debt up to €2 billionAdministrator • 2020-09-16 03:30:05Bulgaria has offered international capital markets a new debt of up to 2 billion euros, according to publications in the specialized news agencies. Investors have been offered 10-year and 30-year government bonds, Trud writes.
- €6.2 billion approved for EU budget to tackle COVID-19 crisisAdministrator • 2020-09-11 19:30:15The Council of the European Union approved by written procedure the addition of another €6.2 billion to the EU budget for this year to address the consequences of the Covid-19 crisis and to help the vaccination strategy, BHP reported.
- Insurers exported BGN 4.6 billion abroad in search of...Administrator • 2020-09-10 06:30:04Insurers exported nearly BGN 4.6 billion abroad in search of higher yields for their assets. The funds managed by insurance companies in Bulgaria as of the end of June amounted to BGN 8.76 billion, BNB announced. For a year they grew by £625.3m. (+7.7%).
Borissov: Over BGN 71 million have been translated to tobacco producers
Administrator • 2021-03-04 21:30:05
60 products with up to 30% discount in March in Lidl
Administrator • 2021-03-04 19:30:04
Mariyana Nikolova: The Germans Choose Bulgaria as a Tourism Destination
Administrator • 2021-03-04 18:30:15