News tagged with "billion"
- €6.2 billion approved for EU budget to tackle COVID-19 crisisAdministrator • 2020-09-11 19:30:15The Council of the European Union approved by written procedure the addition of another €6.2 billion to the EU budget for this year to address the consequences of the Covid-19 crisis and to help the vaccination strategy, BHP reported.
- Insurers exported BGN 4.6 billion abroad in search of...Administrator • 2020-09-10 06:30:04Insurers exported nearly BGN 4.6 billion abroad in search of higher yields for their assets. The funds managed by insurance companies in Bulgaria as of the end of June amounted to BGN 8.76 billion, BNB announced. For a year they grew by £625.3m. (+7.7%).
- Shock! We owe nearly 3 billion for...Administrator • 2020-08-21 05:30:16Credit claims of companies specializing in lending amount to BGN 2.945 billion as of the end of June. Compared to the same period of 2019, when the indicator equals BGN 2.664 billion, there is a growth of 10.5%, or BGN 280.9 million, the Monitor writes.
- Nearly BGN 2 billion saved from the budget for 3 yearsAdministrator • 2020-07-14 03:30:16Over BGN 1,698 billion of the expenditures provided for in the state budget have been saved since the beginning of the government's mandate.
- $440 billion is cross-border trade payments in the first half in ChinaAdministrator • 2020-07-12 20:30:03Cross-border trade payments in Chinese currency reached 3.08 trillion yuan (about $440 billion) in the first half of the year, data from the People's Bank of China shows, Radio China reports.
- They want rescheduling of loans for BGN 8.5 billion, announced the head of the Association of Banks in BulgariaAdministrator • 2020-06-28 02:30:16Around 110,000 requested deferral loans for around BGN 8.5 billion are expected by the end of June. 10 or 15% of them are expected not to be returned to regular service. Banks, however, are willing to release reserves to meet the risk. This was told by BNT the President of the Association of Banks in Bulgaria Petar Andronov.
- Bad: Bulgaria loses half a billion leva a year from...Administrator • 2020-06-11 08:30:17Bulgaria loses BGN 490 million annually from counterfeits in the four most affected sectors in the field of trade — pharmacy, cosmetics, wine and spirits, children's toys, according to a report by the European Union Intellectual Property Office (ECIS/EUIPO), the Monitor reports.
- They smeared: 32 billion euros for Greece from the EU, and for Italy and Spain 5 times moreAdministrator • 2020-05-30 09:30:17Greece will receive 32 billion euros from the fund to restore the European economy from the effects of the coronavirus, totalling EUR 750 billion, proposed by the Commission yesterday, writes the Naftemboriki economic edition.
Amazon buys MGM film studio for $8.45bn
Administrator • 2021-05-28 04:30:04
Radev wants verification of Belarusian firm that made “Balkan Stream” under Yantra River
Administrator • 2021-05-28 03:30:05
The management of the road agency has also been fired (renewed)
Administrator • 2021-05-28 01:30:15